Dumont Cleanup Details- how it works...

dunefreak

One more thing to bring is if your going to be picking up trash on a quad bring an old dish/ hand towel that you can put over your tank to protect the paint/decals, just make sure that it does not get to close to your pipe B) :thumbsdown: :angry2:

That's funny you say that Jon. Last year I melted my trash bag on the header pipe of my Raptor. :flipoff::dunno::driver:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:DDRrocks: we are not in it for the raffle....i could actually care less. just out there to help out. :laughoff: and then drinkl BEER!!!! :laughoff: :mc_smiley:

Same here. Trophys, prizes, free food. Those are just bonuses. I just wanna go help out and show my support, hang out with everyone and maybe put some faces to names.....and oh yeah....drink some beer too. :laughoff::chat::laughoff:

Same here. Trophys, prizes, free food. Those are just bonuses. I just wanna go help out and show my support, hang out with everyone and maybe put some faces to names.....and oh yeah....drink some beer too. :DDRrocks: :mc_smiley: :laughoff:

Does that mean I can keep all the raffle prizes? :laughoff::chat:

:bs: we are not in it for the raffle....i could actually care less. just out there to help out. :dope: and then drinkl BEER!!!! :flipoff: :jester:

IMO, the raffle prizes are just icing on the cake. A nice little reward for everyone's effort.

Everyone's goal, and I think ya'll agree, it's for the good of Dumont and the folks that enjoy playing out there!! :D

Seeya at the dunes!! :woo_hoo:

Same here. Trophys, prizes, free food. Those are just bonuses. I just wanna go help out and show my support, hang out with everyone and maybe put some faces to names.....and oh yeah....drink some beer too. :flipoff::bs::dope:

My ulterior motive for signing in peeps is so that I get to meet and put faces to many more DDR "poster children!!" :jester: I'll have a hubby and 3 kids out prowling for trash, so they won't need me anyway! :woo_hoo:

My ulterior motive for signing in peeps is so that I get to meet and put faces to many more DDR "poster children!!" :mc_smiley: I'll have a hubby and 3 kids out prowling for trash, so they won't need me anyway! :mc_smiley:

That's exactly what I was thinking!