stolen GMC Monster Truck

i had my truck parked out on s. jones near warm springs trying to sell it. it was picked up by a tow truck, but metro has no record of it. i believe it was stolen.. there is a reward for any info. leading to my truck...here is a pic of it, it sticks out like a sore thumb.. if you know anything give me a call 702-845-5449.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/vega...evytruck002.jpg

james

LOOK NO MORE I FOUND THE TRUCK!!!!!! :beercheers: IT WAS TOW AWAY FOR BEING IN A LOT THAT IT SHOULDNT BE IN. TOWED BYE SILVER STATE TOWING. I CALLED JAMES AND LET HIM KNOW. IM THE SISNIT! LOL :dance: THE REWARD IS MINE!!!!! HOPE THIS IS A LESSON TO ALL OF YOU NEVER LIVE YOUR PRIZE POSSESION ON SOME CORNER SO IT CAN BE STOLEN! CALEB THE MAD FINDER GUY!

Edited by mtwalet
:laughing: lol well back in the day all that stuff was on a 70 gmc blazer switched all over to that truck it was a stock work truck from a cont. comp his girl work at that motlor used to be blown with a inter cooler and 2 eagle carbs made over 1100 horses! loved the truck never new he was sellin it myaybe we might do a trade?hmmmmmmmm hit me up 7022895040 talk to you soon caleb