Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I call shotgun in OGP's Rhino!!!

Holy Hell, OGP better put a Busa motor in it to move your two tiny a$$es :jester:

Posted

lets all meet up near hog heaven so every one will see whats going on and might join!!! rhino up!!! :thumb:

sounds good we will be there :jester:

Posted

ahh dammit! Now I'm gonna have to buy some damn farm equipment just to go have fun w/ the rest of everybody!!! :jester: :thumb::grin::slap:

:fro: ok...nevermind...I'm over it B)

:slap:

Posted

should be fun count us in

1 rhino king

2 chuck harris

3 mf designs

4 mcgyver

5 dune diva

6 3 nieghbors

7 indagully

8 dman/wife

9. OGP got room for a passenger toooooooo

10. lvkc20 / dirtygirl

11. maxdout

12. 420rider

13. high octane junkie

14. eliminator

Posted

Hey Kenny...you might wanna rethink the meet up spot. Think about it..Hog Heaven..Pres Day. :slap: There just might already be quite a few Rhinos over there already. :fro: You're not gonna know who's who! :jester: :grin: Just my :thumb: Thought I'd share. :slap:

A pic of in front of Hog Heaven on Banshee Wars weekend...

post-3-1170214836.jpg

post-3-1170214821.jpg

Posted

Hey Kenny...you might wanna rethink the meet up spot. Think about it..Hog Heaven..Pres Day. :ahhhhh: There just might already be quite a few Rhinos over there already. :barf: You're not gonna know who's who! :jester: :slap: Just my :grin: Thought I'd share. :slap:

A pic of in front of Hog Heaven on Banshee Wars weekend...

post-3-1170214836.jpg

post-3-1170214821.jpg

ya thought about that but when they see a ton of rhinos we might get more...we will meet near or across from there,,just look for a bunch of rhinos... i think we will be ok...it will be crowded but i dink it will work,,thanks for looking out!! :fro: remember to look for the rhino with a steeler flag :thumb:

Posted

1. rhino king

2. chuck harris

3. mf designs

4. mcgyver

5. dune diva

6. 3 nieghbors

7. indagully

8. dman/wife

9. OGP got room for a passenger toooooooo

10. lvkc20 / dirtygirl

11. maxdout

12. 420rider

13. high octane junkie

14. eliminator

15. b.brain

Posted

Sometime in the near future, wouldn't be bad to have one to roll around on, you all should have a good little run ...Semper Fi, Woody :DDRrocks:

Posted

the ddr camp i was referring to, pete, is the one with the big fruity rainbow balloon that everyone outside of ddr.com thinks is the gay pride camp heh! =P nener nener nener.

no matter. it appears that the hog heaven is the hip spot. i can grab a beef before we go. =)~

Posted

I think we should meet up by the east hay bale and talk about the crops and drink some grain. :dunno::dunno::dunno::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ya maybe in utah,,not dumont,,make sure you bring that side by side of yours!!

Posted

Sometime in the near future, wouldn't be bad to have one to roll around on, you all should have a good little run ...Semper Fi, Woody :dunno:

if the wife bails you can ride with me

Posted (edited)

If she does, I'll take ya up on that, I'll bring the refreashments, but didn't she say you couldn't mess with her stuff, I don't want to get in more trouble....SF Woody :dunno:

Edited by wsky70
Posted

If she does, I'll take ya up on that, I'll bring the refreashments, but didn't she say you couldn't mess with her stuff, I don't want to get in more trouble....SF Woody :rockwoot:

chickenshit it doesn't mean i can't take the damnthing for a cruise :stick_smack:

Posted

I may be able to get them out there, depending on if I have to work or not. If I don't have to work, we'll come out for the day and get in the ride.

Posted

I figured she'd be the one behind the wheel this time! :D:rockwoot:

baby steps she doesn't need to a full blown ride on her first trip especially on such a busy weekend not a good idea it's kind of like takin kids and turnin them loose definately not a good idea for a BEGINNER

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...