Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A few pics from RESO(lutions) minitruckin run.... where I went for new years. YAYA I know it's not related to Dunmont but, I had to show you guys our fire pits!!!!

normal_DSCN0067.jpg

This years fire pit..... yes it's a dumpster

414996912_l.jpg

This year we had 2!!! The one on the right is from last year, the fairground was cool enough to save it for us till this year...

DSC_0416.jpg

can you say FIRE!!!!

414985346_l.jpg

This was JUST 1 of the 3 trailer loads of our fire wood we burned!!

415003600_l.jpg

Mike with 2 of the hotties that hang out with us, this was not just a shot with some models...

You guys have pics of FIRE and carnage from Dumont?

Posted

hey man impressive pics! :rockon: been a long time since i've been to a car run but i still remember those good ol days.i especially like the pics of those trash bins and of course your lovely ladies :laughing: .it seems like nowdays you need to spend bucketload of money just to get whatever you ride a participation trophy.that's why i don't really care about those runs anymore.it got way too expensive for the average minitruck-truck-car enthusiast.

Posted

Yo Freak,

Are you pitching Magnesium into your fires?! :coffee:

No not anymore! Just ask Sanddunesaddict about that! :laughoff::laughoff:

This pic actually was just firewood, I swear! Just a whole lot of it! :beercheers: :angry:

Posted

No not anymore! Just ask Sanddunesaddict about that! :laughoff::coffee:

This pic actually was just firewood, I swear! Just a whole lot of it! :beercheers: :angry:

Yeah just wood with a can or two of carb cleaner!!! :laughoff:

Posted

Yo trav-that was just firewood I was there and you needed your sunglasses just to look at it! :laughoff: Everytime I see that picture it reminds me that I got really stupid drunk and accidentally melted pete's ice chest! :rolleyes: I was jumping over the fire and landed on a piece of wood w/a nail in it and had to go get a t/shot from the doc when I got back from vegas! :rolleyes:

Posted

Yo trav-that was just firewood I was there and you needed your sunglasses just to look at it! :laughoff: Everytime I see that picture it reminds me that I got really stupid drunk and accidentally melted pete's ice chest! :rolleyes: I was jumping over the fire and landed on a piece of wood w/a nail in it and had to go get a t/shot from the doc when I got back from vegas! :rolleyes:

Dude, it sounds like you need to slow down :coocoo: on the cervezas!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...