Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a few toys Ive had. :freakin_nuts: Notice All Chevy's Except the Yota

71 chevelle SS

post-225-1150421798_thumb.jpg

Love the Chevelle Tim. :mc_smiley: I had a '72 SS that I never finished, but I sure did rip some rubber off those rear tires with Posi and a 400sb!!! I always wanted to go with same paint job!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

TY WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT 4-RUNNER????

SOMEONE IN SAINT GEORGE BOUGHT IT. :dunno: ALSO I THINK I GOT THE BOAT SOLD??? WE'LL SEE... :shake:

Edited by maxdout
Posted

Ford Focus stationwagon :dunno: .... im glad i dont have a pic :laughing:

and O`Malley;

normal_DSCF2233.jpg

....a (almost finished :headbang: ) irish green classic "Pete 379" converted to a RV :thumbsdown:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...