What do you drive?

EY3BA11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, I do know that my truck is a whole lot more fun to drive now. It does pass the 100mph and still wants to go :laughoff: Thanks again...

You bet! I will do whatever I can do to make you a little faster!!!!!! Or alot faster for that matter, that is just up to your wallet! :laughing: My motto: How FAST do you want to SPEND! :thumb:

Edited by 3rotortrav

Whatever, I do know that my truck is a whole lot more fun to drive now. It does pass the 100mph and still wants to go :thumb: Thanks again...

Speaking of spending money... I saw a truck like mine today with a lift on it, looked sweet I might be in the market pretty soon. What would you suggest height wise? Remember I pull a 5er but I really liked the look of this truck. It wasn't huge but it had more than just the leveling kit you had told me about. Let me know and I will stop by the shop and have a drink at your bar sometime :D That would be a good way to get me too spend money :laughing: .

Speaking of spending money... I saw a truck like mine today with a lift on it, looked sweet I might be in the market pretty soon. What would you suggest height wise? Remember I pull a 5er but I really liked the look of this truck. It wasn't huge but it had more than just the leveling kit you had told me about. Let me know and I will stop by the shop and have a drink at your bar sometime :D That would be a good way to get me too spend money :laughing: .

get ready to spend :thumb::laughoff::laughoff:

Probably a 6" kit w/ 35's Leveling kits are usually in the 2-4" neigborhood... but everything varies from manufacturer to manufacturer... I do know that In_Excess over on glamisdunes.com had a 6 or 8" lift on his truck and it was a weeee bit too big for my likings... especially driving in LA traffic... He has since removed his lift so he could safely tow his 40' WW

Let me know when you want to stop by and discuss your options. I'm always ready to talk a little biz over a drink! :thumb: