It's running

dinicolada

Well most of you probably don’t care but I finally got the banshee back together I did some more porting to the cylinders and put in some Vito’s pistons supposedly the best on the market I will have it out this weekend to get it broke in for Prez weekend, :laughoff: Hopefully it will be a little bit faster we can always use more power. I am also rebuilding a warrior that I bought for the wife and should have the last of the parts tomorrow so we will have them both out there this weekend. Can’t wait!! See you all out there. :flipoff: :grad: :think::laughoff:

Ya probably only run the banshee around the camp site, but I will be riding the warrior all weekend till it is broken in then the wife will be on it.

What, don't trust me dear?!? :P Remember I broke in the new piston on the TrailBoss once upon a time. I need to learn to drive that thing anyway!

I'm so lucky you're such a good mechanic, but your parts are NOT cheap! :beercheers:

What, don't trust me dear?!? :P Remember I broke in the new piston on the TrailBoss once upon a time. I need to learn to drive that thing anyway!

I'm so lucky you're such a good mechanic, but your parts are NOT cheap! :DDRrocks:

you two are too cute , glad you got it together dave , you stick with the same bore or u hone it out? who did your porting , how's she runnin ? you ride it yet? :beercheers:

you two are too cute , glad you got it together dave , you stick with the same bore or u hone it out? who did your porting , how's she runnin ? you ride it yet? :beercheers:

I had to have it bored it melted a piston on the New Years DDR run remember you of all people should remember, (thanks again) :laughoff: The cylinders where all ready ported stage II when I bought it But they had the exhaust port why to high so I ported it to more of a racing stage and if I don't like it I have a set of virgin cylinder and I'll try again till I get it right,

I only had it running in the garage it sounds good but I know that don't mean anything I will take my first ride when we get out to Dumont this weekend. :laughoff::DDRrocks::laughoff::loser:

Well most of you probably don’t care but I finally got the banshee back together I did some more porting to the cylinders and put in some Vito’s pistons supposedly the best on the market I will have it out this weekend to get it broke in for Prez weekend, :laughoff: Hopefully it will be a little bit faster we can always use more power. I am also rebuilding a warrior that I bought for the wife and should have the last of the parts tomorrow so we will have them both out there this weekend. Can’t wait!! See you all out there. :beercheers::loser::DDRrocks::laughoff:

Put some pix of the Warrior at the dunes! :laughoff: We have to see it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well most of you probably don’t care but I finally got the banshee back together I did some more porting to the cylinders and put in some Vito’s pistons supposedly the best on the market I will have it out this weekend to get it broke in for Prez weekend, :mc_smiley: Hopefully it will be a little bit faster we can always use more power. I am also rebuilding a warrior that I bought for the wife and should have the last of the parts tomorrow so we will have them both out there this weekend. Can’t wait!! See you all out there. :beercheers::dunno::dunno::drinkbeer:

let me know how urs runs and how uncle ricks pipes are

while we're stuck at home :bawl::laughing: