My latest project arrived today!

TCS T

hey travis how much are you lookin to sell that beast for.. i have been trying to get the owner of my engineering company to buy one... i convinced his wife to let him buy one but im still working on him.. he just sold his 911 turbo hahah so i think he has the cash for a bad a$$ rail.. but obviously for the right price it might appeal to him a lil more.. lemme know

hey travis how much are you lookin to sell that beast for.. i have been trying to get the owner of my engineering company to buy one... i convinced his wife to let him buy one but im still working on him.. he just sold his 911 turbo hahah so i think he has the cash for a bad a$$ rail.. but obviously for the right price it might appeal to him a lil more.. lemme know

IF YOU READ THE TOP OF HIS POST YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IT SAYS $75,000. DERRR! :thumb:

Edited by lvnalolife

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!! :thumb: Final alignment, Power bleeding, little adjustments, retorque and ready for the dunes this weekend! :drunk: I have somebody on the hook for this BadBoy, but would look at any other serious offers! :hump:

post-195-1139959809_thumb.jpg

post-195-1139959836_thumb.jpg

post-195-1139959858_thumb.jpg

post-195-1139959885_thumb.jpg

what no billet machined control arms up front??? or did they replicate those one off pieces for you?

:hump: One off for me! :grin:

:drunk: I get a few perks! :thumb:

Nick, don't you like chrome plated chromolly tubing with dimple died plate reinforcements that completely match the rear trailing arms? Also goes with the theme of the front and rear shock towers which are also tubing with dimpled plate. I personally like clean, single type of craftmanship (or theme) throughout!

Like with my new car, it has the squared off (hard edged) billet front arms, and I used custom made rear squared off (hard edged) shock towers to match the theme a little better! (Look closely and you will see the difference between mine and lets say Dreamrr's car on this site.) I just wish we could come up with a more conforming (billet style) rear trailing arm to match the front! This is just my overly anal opinion! And you know what they say about those...

Edited by 3rotortrav

Looks killer Trav. Are you taking it out for a shake down run this weekend?

No, I don't think so. I have somebody interested in purchasing it, plus I would have to take two trailers because I am taking my red car allready.

See ya out there!

just givin ya sh*t trav... I understand where your comin from though.. The car does look better w/ matchin parts.. :D

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know! I just had some time to kill, so I thought I would break some logic your way! :laughing:

Edited by 3rotortrav

She's Gone! :thumb: You might see her at Dumont this weekend, If you do say hi. The gentleman that bought the car's name is Keith, and he has been away from the dunes a while but is coming back! He is a super nice dude! Congrats to Keith! :laughing:

post-195-1140055067_thumb.jpg

post-195-1140055084_thumb.jpg

post-195-1140055108_thumb.jpg

post-195-1140055126_thumb.jpg

post-195-1140055154_thumb.jpg

post-195-1140055217_thumb.jpg