looking for people

ordie0913

Hey whats up well i am new to this site and this will be my first p-day weekend at dumont because the last few i could not make it so i am just looking to meet a few people or what ever. :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

Welcome to the site. :mc_smiley: Try and meet up and say hi at the south pole/ 2PM. on Saturday.

Read here for more info

Welcome to the site. :mc_smiley: Try and meet up and say hi at the south pole/ 2PM. on Saturday.

Read here for more info

whats going on at the south pole at 2 pm :mc_smiley:

You can click on the "Read here for more info" above or you can just copy and paste this link

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=3171

welcome to the site :headbang1:

Well it is not going to be only me it is going to be and my family i got two boys their pretty young and of course the dogs so mainly just looking for people to hang with on next time your up this way torwards the RC you can feel free to hit me up for a beer :mc_smiley:

Nick if your in town let me now I will buy the Beer. who you now in crumsvill

My dad, Still lives there.. Used to live on Upjohn by the baseball fields... He has moved since the last time i was there.. :D I gotta get out that way again.. Only took me about 3 hours from vegas hehe.

My dad, Still lives there.. Used to live on Upjohn by the baseball fields... He has moved since the last time i was there.. :D I gotta get out that way again.. Only took me about 3 hours from vegas hehe.

yea it is not that far it takes me 3.5 hrs to get to dumont :headbang1: