Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

3812Dumont_valentines_day_weekend_018.jpg

I tried to get a better pick but was only able to snap him leaving.

He had a Custom built giant quad.

Anyone seen or know him?

Looks like fun.

Edited by Duneraider
Posted

Saw that thing out last weekend. He ran for about 10 minutes then he broke something. Trippy looking thing, basically a quad on steroids with a nasty sounding V8.

Posted

I never saw it up close, but ynot and I were scrathing our heads trying to fugure out wtf that thing was from a distance. :laughoff: Steve @ SandCrazd said it is a big ol custom quad, has custom handlebars etc., and an LT1 5.7L in it! :chev_bowtie: :beercheers:

Looks like a death trap to me. Something that big and powerful should have a roll cage. :chev_bowtie: I wouldn't wanna roll it. :laughoff:

Posted

Didn't see that one, but dman and I saw the big red tractor set up like a quad, looked like one mean beast....SF Woody :finger:

actually that was the one we were looking at for half a second drunk a$$ :laughoff::ban-split:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...