vegas style Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 at what point did that sound like a good ? dude hold this fifth of jack and watch this............... Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 at what point did that sound like a good ? dude hold this fifth of jack and watch this............... Quote
PinzEOD Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 so you really are quadless (3 word forum) I'm quadless, clueless, quaint and quite hefty. I'm morally ambiguous, I do nothing strenuous and avoid the general populous. I've been shot at and missed, s$%t at and hit, tricked, trucked, tracked, traced and taunted. Bullied by many, beaten by a few, joke my way out of it, is usually what I do. I'm here for the beer, and a friend or two. Oh..and the fire...big big BIG FIRE Quote
offroadracer Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 at what point did that sound like a good ? dude hold this fifth of jack and watch this............... :mischevious: :mischevious: Quote
DeuelorDie Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Gvc9gONTM and this is why you dont dune your truck some cussing in here Oh yeah sure " a little frame straightening and it will be 100%" ok :mischevious: Quote
barefoot bob Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Gvc9gONTM when dumbasses gather on the next episode of as the sand blows ha ha ha built chevy tough :mischevious: :mischevious: :mischevious: Edited February 28, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Gvc9gONTM and this is why you dont dune your truck some cussing in here I think that is at silver lake sand dunes in Michigan Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 you could always end up like this cat you COULD call that a trophy series truck jump with a toilet bowl series truck. What idiot would even consider doing something like that on a bone stock truck, let alone a beater???? too bad that cut didnt happen about 4 inches higher and to the left for a free lobatomy, as I have a feeling hell attempt to make it into the running for the darwin award again hope that guy doesn't produce any kids, as that is the part of the gene pool that needs to be thinned, imo Quote
offroadracer Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 you COULD call that a trophy series truck jump with a toilet bowl series truck.What idiot would even consider doing something like that on a bone stock truck, let alone a beater???? too bad that cut didnt happen about 4 inches higher and to the left for a free lobatomy, as I have a feeling hell attempt to make it into the running for the darwin award again hope that guy doesn't produce any kids, as that is the part of the gene pool that needs to be thinned, imo well said Quote
SandPita Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 We saw this Silverado too on Monday mid-morning on our last ride of the weekend!! They were bringing in a tractor to pull it out... Quote
sandqueen Posted March 9, 2007 Posted March 9, 2007 I use mine in the sand but definitely think before I do anything. One cause we have to get home and two cause warranty and insurance doesn't cover stupidity. I tool around just enough to have a little fun. Gets my moneys worth out of my 4x4. Quote
ringmaster's son Posted April 16, 2007 Posted April 16, 2007 (edited) haha, this one? We saw it too on our way back from our last ride. It was left there over night from Saturday. Here's another that I forgot to add Buried! lol the grey truck scewed up pretty bad the old ford dug it self in to the frame Edited April 16, 2007 by ringmaster's son Quote
aseman Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 lol the grey truck scewed up pretty bad the old ford dug it self in to the frame After breaking down many times, needing tows all the way home from the dunes I decided to quit duning my tow vehicle! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.