Do you DUNE your truck?

yeah i 4x'd my truck most of the weekend at pismo cause my knee still has alot of fluid in it from the prior weekend. went out to comp and the drags. while i was at dumont new years i got half-way up comp a couple times with full air pressure (didn't have a compressor back at camp). pismo i always air down to about 15 and then just drive to the nearest gas station in town to air back up (about 5 miles)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's someone getting stuck while on a rescue mission

post-424-1172029380.jpg

Damn that looks just like Hella Paul's truck!!! Problem is he knows how to dune and would never get stuck like that. I think, pretty sure.... well maybe if he'd been drinking lol.

That is Paul's right!!

WHERE DID THIS THREAD COME FROM :gayboy: :D

I have duned my truck in the past. You are allowed to do it @ pismo. Heck, 1/4 of the crowd over there dunes their trucks!! Remember though, pismo has ant hills compared to dumont.

also, what if you are on a tow rescue mission?

it looks like that chevy broke his tie rods......a major weak spot in the chevy front ends :laughing:

GMC. i know its the same except for cosmetics :D

maybe its just me but if your out there in a truck your going to tend to keep the speed up...and with that I

stay clear. Limited visability and a big ol truck coming over stuff just spells disaster... :D

post-1235-1172200636.jpg

:whistle: This guy was the best when he stated something in the line of " the only way another truck could pull me out is if its another Titan" :offtopic: You know since Titans have like 10 times more power than any other truck on the market. :whistle:

Edited by DeuelorDie

normal_S2010106~3.JPG

what funny is this truck had to be pulled out with a big A** backho on tuesday

:whistle: I bet that tow bill wasn't funny!! I'm really surprised nobody ran into the damn thing, considering it was in a high traffic area for a few days AND nights! :whistle:

:clap: Silly me, this is Dave's log-in :offtopic:

Edited by dinicolada

post-149-1172606206.jpg

Damn that looks just like Hella Paul's truck!!! Problem is he knows how to dune and would never get stuck like that. I think, pretty sure.... well maybe if he'd been drinking lol.

That is Paul's right!!

Yes that is my truck on my way to get petes car...

Edited by PaulyPaul