dnchevyman going away get togther

dunefreak

As most of you know, Dan (dnchevyman) is moving from Vegas to San Diego to start a new job and take advantage of a great opportunity. I think we should at least get together one more time tomorrow night and wish him good luck and say goodbye. :beercheers:

Duniemonkie will already be at this place called BJ's on Tropicana & Koval with some co-workers. She said the place is pretty cool and would be a good place to grab a bite and a few drinks.

So post up if you want to come out and give Dan one last :stick_smack: , :beercheers: , :beercheers: , :2gunsfiring: , or :mc_smiley: . :beercheers: I'd say probably about 7-8 o clock. I'll check with Anna and see if that is about when she'll already be there.

Who's in?

ya ya ya... do it on the NIGHT i have to fly to chicaaago.. i see how it is!! Have fun in San diego dan you will love it.. wish i could make the party but ill be busy sleeping on a effin plane drinking crown and cokes at 8 bucks a glass!!

ya ya ya... do it on the NIGHT i have to fly to chicaaago.. i see how it is!! Have fun in San diego dan you will love it.. wish i could make the party but ill be busy sleeping on a effin plane drinking crown and cokes at 8 bucks a glass!!

Well its only Wed or Thursday that he can make it. :mc_smiley: And we all know what Thursdays are like. :beercheers::stick_smack:

damn i thought the party was gonna be after he left

just kiddin

not sure i'll be able to make it

:mc_smiley: That's funny. Wingnut had the same idea :stick_smack:

I can't make it (travel issues). :(

But hey hey, I'll be :2gunsfiring: cuz he's movin' closer to me.

Have fun Peeps :beercheers:

R-