Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :drunk: :angry: :thumb::thumb: :huh: :angry:

I was thinking of throwing a DDR party at my house? Anyone interested? I was going to plan it for friday the week before President's Day. That would be Friday, Feb. 10th from 8:00pm-?? I would keep it simple. I will supply a bunch of pizza and wings and you guys or girls bring whatever your drink preference. Just putting the word out. My house is off of Smoke Ranch, between Decatur and Jones.

I will also be celebrating my birthday earlier in the week, so bring gifts.... Just kidding.. :angry:

:happydrunks:

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Sweet! :thumb: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :drunk::thumb: :angry: :shots::happydrunks:

I'll be there. :angry: I'll bring beer, chicken fingers, onion rings, curly fries, pizzas, donuts, cookies, potato skins, jalepeno poppers, chips, dip, peanuts, shots, burgers, dogs, steaks, ice cream,.........

oh wait :blink: , no that's for Pres Day weekend. :angry: :huh: :drunk::laughoff:

I will bring beer and a couple of those items to the party though. :thumb: :angry:

Posted

but i cant stumble into my bedroom from his place...

You can always ask Pete or the "light weight" Tacomama to take ya home!! :laughoff: That is unless I can talk her into staying........ :laughoff: Yeah right! :laughoff:

Posted

You can always ask Pete or the "light weight" Tacomama to take ya home!! :laughoff: That is unless I can talk her into staying........ :laughoff: Yeah right! :laughoff:

HA HA HA....I KNOW I'M A LIGHT WEIGHT, I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M NOT A LUSH LIKE THE REST OF YOU GUYS....BESIDE I'M YOUNG, I'VE GOT PLENTY OF YEARS TO CATCH UP. :thumb:

Posted

You can always ask Pete or the "light weight" Tacomama to take ya home!! :laughoff: That is unless I can talk her into staying........ :laughoff: Yeah right! :laughoff:

OR SHE MIGHT MISTAKE MY BEDROOM DOOR AS THE FRONT DOOR WHEN SHES LEAVING... :D

Posted

You can always ask Pete or the "light weight" Tacomama to take ya home!! :laughoff: That is unless I can talk her into staying........ :laughoff: Yeah right! :laughoff:

OR SHE MIGHT MISTAKE MY BEDROOM DOOR AS THE FRONT DOOR WHEN SHES LEAVING... :D

You guys are pathetic! :huh:

:thumb:

Posted

Their silly comments make me happy :)

Isn't that the whole idea? :thumb:

Dave, I just thought of it last night. :laughoff: Its ok if you are scared, you can lock yourself in your room and be non-social like usual. LOL :laughoff: Besides, its my birthday and I'll cry if.... wait a min.... :laughoff:

Hopefully we can get a good DDR turnout. There are a lot of members I still want to meet face to face.

Posted

wow thats sad. i have to read ddr to find out what my friend is doing for his b-day. :laughoff:

oh well i allready have plans anyways :laughoff: ................not you know ill be there :laughoff:

Posted

HAHA BIEACH!! :laughoff: NO I JUST LIKE MY QUIET TIME... AS FOR FOOD.. I'LL PROB B COOKIN... ANY REQUESTS AS FAR AS FOOD?? IM GUESSIN BBQ.. RIBS... STEAKS... BURGERS.. LINKS... AND SOME OF THIS :laughoff:

Posted

wow thats sad. i have to read ddr to find out what my friend is doing for his b-day. :laughoff:

oh well i allready have plans anyways :laughoff: ................not you know ill be there :laughoff:

Sorry dude. You know I would never not include my best friend! You would have gotten a call tonight after work.

And if Dave's cookin, you guys are in for a treat. Some ribs, steak, sticky rice... I'll still get some pizza and wings too.

Posted

IF FOOD'S GONNA BE THERE, THEN I'LL BE THERE! :laughoff:

Hey thats my line.. hahaha j/k..

Maybe if i get TOOOOO Fubared i can :laughoff: on taco mama's floormats on the ride home.. :D

Posted

Hey thats my line.. hahaha j/k..

Maybe if i get TOOOOO Fubared i can :laughoff: on taco mama's floormats on the ride home.. :D

If you get that fubar'd there will be plenty of floor space to curl up on.

Posted

Damn could you live further away? :D No wonder you never make it to any of mine or Pete's parties :huh: But yeah I'll be there....

Hey, Walker used to live further out than me. Its actually only a 15-20 min drive from my house to yours. Take the freeway to Rancho, then Ranch to Smoke Ranch, and left. Its Right there off of Micheal Way.

Posted

Hey, Walker used to live further out than me. Its actually only a 15-20 min drive from my house to yours. Take the freeway to Rancho, then Ranch to Smoke Ranch, and left. Its Right there off of Micheal Way.

:huh: :hello: That dude was nuts, working over here and living way over there :laughoff: That's not too bad, I've driven home just about blind from the Cheyenne Saloon a few times :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...