Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive done that from the grill.. :D all i had were petes tail lights to follow... couldnt see anything else.. hahaha

Hey nick if you cover one eye w/ your hand while your driving you wont see double.... :huh:

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Nice!!! Since I can never hook up with you guys at Dumont, I might as well come to the party!!!! Would it be ok to wear a cape and banana hammock? LMFAO....Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to all of you!!!!!!

Plus that's on my side of town, nice that something isn't all the way out in Hendertucky! j/k :hello: :huh:

Posted

Nice!!! Since I can never hook up with you guys at Dumont, I might as well come to the party!!!! Would it be ok to wear a cape and banana hammock? LMFAO....Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to all of you!!!!!!

Plus that's on my side of town, nice that something isn't all the way out in Hendertucky! j/k :hello: :huh:

HAHA I'D HAVE TO B*CH SLAPP U IF U DID THAT AND CAME TO MY HOUSE HAHAH THAT OR KEEP YOU AS A LAWN ORNIMENT... WELL I'LL BE SURE TO LOOK 4 YA THAT NIGHT..

Posted

Nice!!! Since I can never hook up with you guys at Dumont, I might as well come to the party!!!! Would it be ok to wear a cape and banana hammock? LMFAO....Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to all of you!!!!!!

Plus that's on my side of town, nice that something isn't all the way out in Hendertucky! j/k :woo_hoo::laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

That's some funny shiat right there. :hello: Hope to see you and a bunch of other DDR locals there as well, wingnut. :thumb: :huh:

Posted (edited)

count me in JJ :laughoff: let me know what you favorite drink of choice is so that I can bring your birthday bottle :huh:

Bacardi Light w/ coke!! But, I will probably stick to beer. Hate to pass out drunk at my own party!! :hello:

Edited by lvnalolife
Posted

DON'T WORRY JJ, IF YOU PASS OUT, I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE STICKS ANYTHING IN YOUR BUTT! :hello:

Can't find a better friend than that :laughoff: No violation sounds great to me....

What the hell kinda present could I get you? U already have everything!! I'll be there, too bad I work sats :huh:

Posted

DON'T WORRY JJ, IF YOU PASS OUT, I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE STICKS ANYTHING IN YOUR BUTT! :hello:

:huh: Why do I have a feeling that you would be the first to try any of that???? :laughoff:

Posted

thats just nasty!!!... but im sure he'll be :thumb: and he might not remember much of the night... just tell him he fell down the stairs the next day... wait we live in a 1 story house... :D

Posted

:thumb: Why do I have a feeling that you would be the first to try any of that???? :blink:

OH COME ON NOW, HAVE SOME TRUST IN ME :thumb: AND BESIDES, DAVE'S RIGHT, WHAT YOU WON'T REMEMBER WON'T HURT YOU (EMOTIONALLY MAY NOT, BUT PHYSICALLY, THAT'S STILL LEFT OPEN :laughoff: ).

Posted

the wife and I would like to come, we are new dumont people. Have me some people, will be going out for pres day weekend with the ddr group

PM lvnalolife (JJ) for directions. :thumb: Lookin forward to meeting some new faces from DDR. :thumb:

Posted

OH COME ON NOW, HAVE SOME TRUST IN ME :thumb: AND BESIDES, DAVE'S RIGHT, WHAT YOU WON'T REMEMBER WON'T HURT YOU (EMOTIONALLY MAY NOT, BUT PHYSICALLY, THAT'S STILL LEFT OPEN :laughoff: ).

hahaha now thats funny right there!! :thumb:

Posted

He JJ, I don't if I will make it :flipoff: But for your b-day gift, I will give you your next pull start for your banshee :D

You weren't supposed to tell anyone I couldn't get it to start. Thanks Tony!! :laughoff: Thats what happens when you leave the gas on all the way from Vegas. It was flooded! :laughoff: But it ran good other than that! :coffee:

Posted

My boss is talking bout throwing a limo party for a select few of his employees... from what i gather its a pretty narly time... He rents a limo in this case a Hummer Limo... Loads it up with liqour then tours the town while we get completely smashed... then we hit up a club i believe its RA' this time around and get a vip booth and continue getting smashed.. :D ALL on the boss.. :D this should be a good time to get completely SMASHED... for FREEEEEEE

Posted

My boss is talking bout throwing a limo party for a select few of his employees... from what i gather its a pretty narly time... He rents a limo in this case a Hummer Limo... Loads it up with liqour then tours the town while we get completely smashed... then we hit up a club i believe its RA' this time around and get a vip booth and continue getting smashed.. :D ALL on the boss.. :D this should be a good time to get completely SMASHED... for FREEEEEEE

Whats that gotta do with us :coffee:

Posted

My boss is talking bout throwing a limo party for a select few of his employees... from what i gather its a pretty narly time... He rents a limo in this case a Hummer Limo... Loads it up with liqour then tours the town while we get completely smashed... then we hit up a club i believe its RA' this time around and get a vip booth and continue getting smashed.. :D ALL on the boss.. :D this should be a good time to get completely SMASHED... for FREEEEEEE

Yo ISBB, can I ask what this has to do with a party at my house? :laughoff: How does that involve DDR? I am throwing one for all of DDR!, not just a select few.....Post HI_JACKER!! :coffee:

Posted

My boss is talking bout throwing a limo party for a select few of his employees... from what i gather its a pretty narly time... He rents a limo in this case a Hummer Limo... Loads it up with liqour then tours the town while we get completely smashed... then we hit up a club i believe its RA' this time around and get a vip booth and continue getting smashed.. :D ALL on the boss.. :D this should be a good time to get completely SMASHED... for FREEEEEEE

I will be there J.J. !!! :flipoff:

ISBB?what does the limo have to do with the party? :coffee::laughoff:

stop drinkin on the job! :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...