DDR Party?

lvnalolife

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!! Since I can never hook up with you guys at Dumont, I might as well come to the party!!!! Would it be ok to wear a cape and banana hammock? LMFAO....Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to all of you!!!!!!

Plus that's on my side of town, nice that something isn't all the way out in Hendertucky! j/k :hello: :huh:

Nice!!! Since I can never hook up with you guys at Dumont, I might as well come to the party!!!! Would it be ok to wear a cape and banana hammock? LMFAO....Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to all of you!!!!!!

Plus that's on my side of town, nice that something isn't all the way out in Hendertucky! j/k :hello: :huh:

HAHA I'D HAVE TO B*CH SLAPP U IF U DID THAT AND CAME TO MY HOUSE HAHAH THAT OR KEEP YOU AS A LAWN ORNIMENT... WELL I'LL BE SURE TO LOOK 4 YA THAT NIGHT..

Plus that's on my side of town, nice that something isn't all the way out in Hendertucky! j/k :woo_hoo::laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

That's some funny shiat right there. :hello: Hope to see you and a bunch of other DDR locals there as well, wingnut. :thumb: :huh:

count me in JJ :laughoff: let me know what you favorite drink of choice is so that I can bring your birthday bottle :huh:

Bacardi Light w/ coke!! But, I will probably stick to beer. Hate to pass out drunk at my own party!! :hello:

Edited by lvnalolife

DON'T WORRY JJ, IF YOU PASS OUT, I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE STICKS ANYTHING IN YOUR BUTT! :hello:

Can't find a better friend than that :laughoff: No violation sounds great to me....

What the hell kinda present could I get you? U already have everything!! I'll be there, too bad I work sats :huh:

:thumb: Why do I have a feeling that you would be the first to try any of that???? :blink:

OH COME ON NOW, HAVE SOME TRUST IN ME :thumb: AND BESIDES, DAVE'S RIGHT, WHAT YOU WON'T REMEMBER WON'T HURT YOU (EMOTIONALLY MAY NOT, BUT PHYSICALLY, THAT'S STILL LEFT OPEN :laughoff: ).

He JJ, I don't if I will make it :flipoff: But for your b-day gift, I will give you your next pull start for your banshee :D

You weren't supposed to tell anyone I couldn't get it to start. Thanks Tony!! :laughoff: Thats what happens when you leave the gas on all the way from Vegas. It was flooded! :laughoff: But it ran good other than that! :coffee:

My boss is talking bout throwing a limo party for a select few of his employees... from what i gather its a pretty narly time... He rents a limo in this case a Hummer Limo... Loads it up with liqour then tours the town while we get completely smashed... then we hit up a club i believe its RA' this time around and get a vip booth and continue getting smashed.. :D ALL on the boss.. :D this should be a good time to get completely SMASHED... for FREEEEEEE

My boss is talking bout throwing a limo party for a select few of his employees... from what i gather its a pretty narly time... He rents a limo in this case a Hummer Limo... Loads it up with liqour then tours the town while we get completely smashed... then we hit up a club i believe its RA' this time around and get a vip booth and continue getting smashed.. :D ALL on the boss.. :D this should be a good time to get completely SMASHED... for FREEEEEEE

Whats that gotta do with us :coffee:

Yo ISBB, can I ask what this has to do with a party at my house? :laughoff: How does that involve DDR? I am throwing one for all of DDR!, not just a select few.....Post HI_JACKER!! :coffee:

I will be there J.J. !!! :flipoff:

ISBB?what does the limo have to do with the party? :coffee::laughoff:

stop drinkin on the job! :laughoff: