DDR Party?

lvnalolife

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh ya.. remember how i was mentioning that the limo thing might conflict w/ the JJ party thing... Ya.. well the boss said that he has everything scheduled for the 10th... hahaha

VIP @ the voodoo lounge

VIP @ RA

Hummer Limosuine

all the alcohol my fat little stomach can desire.. :D

After the show in the truck on the ride home last night i would say she lived up to that comment pete... Left turns she was on my lap.. Right turn she was on eddies lap.. HAHAHA

UMMMM, NO LAP DANCING HERE, YOU GUYS MADE GREAT CUSHIONS FOR PETE'S CRAZY LEFT AND RIGHT TURNS :beercheers: .

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna go!! but im a newbie here. =) actually i dont work to far from where you live. i work in summerlin. but live on the east side! can i bring a friend? so i dont have to be scared and all alone meeting all you new lushes?? lol lol

Sure, you can bring all the women you want! :laughoff: J/K You can bring someone if that will make you feel more comfortable. PM me for directions. :mc_smiley:

If anyone wants to bring something too, thats fine. I will have a crapload of pizza and wings (hopefully enough) and if we run out I can always call up for more. I plan on picking up a few cases of Bud Select. I will also have coolers and some ice available, or if anyone else wants to bring your own coolers for your beer.

See you all there.

J.J. :shocked2:

Are you ever gonna post a time, JJ? Or what? :rainbow1: What time should we cruise up? You can count me, duniemonkie, & Taco in. :beercheers: That's whose rolling out w/ me. I have room for 1 or 2 more if anyone wants a ride from the Hend area.

DERRR! the very first post says 8:00pm, but you guys can show up whever. :drinkbeer: I will be hooking up the surround sound and moving my trailer to the backyard, but thats it. Some come out early if you want. :shocked2: