trash at Dumont

Last sunday riding in the wind at Dumont showed how much trash was out there. Comp was bad and the area and hill that the jeeps used had alot. and corona bottles in the dunes :laughing: . had no way to bring the bottles out no backpack. should be no problem to fill a lot of bags during clean-up weekend. Mr Brown Sand and i picked up a half a bag just in the 50' around our trucks before we left. last weekend i picked up a bag that was left on the side of the road just before 127 as i was checking the tires. i just dont get it you bag it up put it in you rig and then throw it out right at the entrance to your play area :laughing: ..

people that do that should be put in a stock and flogged in the dunes for all to see! :laughing::laughing:

how can you trash this......................

post-978-1172552427.jpg

I agree Steve. It killed me to see all teh trash blowing all around and not having a trash bag to pick up some of it. I even saw an EZ UP frame that was detroyed from the wind that somebody left behind in their camp. :boxer::stirthepot:

We'll tackle it over cleanup weekend though. :laughoff:

I agree Steve. It killed me to see all teh trash blowing all around and not having a trash bag to pick up some of it. I even saw an EZ UP frame that was detroyed from the wind that somebody left behind in their camp. :blink::laughoff:

We'll tackle it over cleanup weekend though. :boxer:

It sucks..people that are that lazy and just dont care :stirthepot: It would be nice to see someone leaving all there trash ,pick it up and dump it in thier front yard and see how they like it..

I agree Steve. It killed me to see all teh trash blowing all around and not having a trash bag to pick up some of it. I even saw an EZ UP frame that was detroyed from the wind that somebody left behind in their camp. :blink::laughoff:

We'll tackle it over cleanup weekend though. :boxer:

Hey... maybe that EZ up frame would take the trophy for "Largest item." :stirthepot:

Vicki

We were out there on sat and sun this past weekend for four stroke wars. right where we camped was a bunch of inconsiderate oafs who not only blazed through our camp with their bikes but let their little kids play loose on the dunes behind us. One almost got hit by a rail at one point. Parents? no where to be found. When they left they left this gift for someone else to clean up!!! :slap::driver: :argue: :idea::dunno::shake:

post-2458-1172611345.jpg

post-2458-1172611368.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Doon

We were out there on sat and sun this past weekend for four stroke wars. right where we camped was a bunch of inconsiderate oafs who not only blazed through our camp with their bikes but let their little kids play loose on the dunes behind us. One almost got hit by a rail at one point. Parents? no where to be found. When they left they left this gift for someone else to clean up!!! :slap::driver: :argue: :idea::dunno::shake:

post-2458-1172611345.jpg

post-2458-1172611368.jpg

wtf is it?

the people that did this will be the first to complain when we can't play in the sand anymore.

I didn't do it I pack my trash out it was someone other jerk :mischevious: :mischevious: :mischevious:

funny you should say this i was at the adelanto grandprix this weekend. my son was racing. one poor guy parked in front of me got jumped by 2 of the vagos motorcycle gang for being friends with another person. that was the night before i got there. then while he was there his house got broken into, then someone hit his truck, then his daughter went to another camp and got a firecracker thrown in her face. which prompted leos to come and an ambulance. the leos were so numerous that several came over and stood under my awning and i was chatting with them. of course the conversation turned to dumont , and the a$$hats at the grand prix and the officer said " these idiots will not understand why these events get closed up and are the first to complain when they cant play there anymore " his meaning in text of the conversation was a$$ hats at gatherings.

later on that night that same mans son was beaten with a 2x4..................................................

he is a bussiness owner and quite a nice guy???

im over the grand prix ill come out for the day to support my son then ill go home enough is enough.....

funny you should say this i was at the adelanto grandprix this weekend. my son was racing. one poor guy parked in front of me got jumped by 2 of the vagos motorcycle gang for being friends with another person. that was the night before i got there. then while he was there his house got broken into, then someone hit his truck, then his daughter went to another camp and got a firecracker thrown in her face. which prompted leos to come and an ambulance. the leos were so numerous that several came over and stood under my awning and i was chatting with them. of course the conversation turned to dumont , and the a$$hats at the grand prix and the officer said " these idiots will not understand why these events get closed up and are the first to complain when they cant play there anymore " his meaning in text of the conversation was a$$ hats at gatherings.

later on that night that same mans son was beaten with a 2x4..................................................

he is a bussiness owner and quite a nice guy???

im over the grand prix ill come out for the day to support my son then ill go home enough is enough.....

To many locals (Adelanto) there. The city isn't a great spot, so when the locals show up its just turns to sh!t.

Just checking is dumont always that windy, I was there last weekend and experienced major wind gust and trash flying from everywhere. I will make it for clean up day and hope to meet some of the DDR.

Usually it is pretty calm out there, but there have been weekends when the wind just sucks. (That's how the sand got there in the first place :beercheers: ) Last cleanup was pretty nice weather. B)

LOL, it is a HUGE trash bag full...they also had an empty case of beer and other various junk!! :beercheers:

lazy pieces of sh!t :blink: they had it bagged how hard is it to throw in thier vehicle and take it.. they sure could haul it in there with them