Rhino pipe advise

wakedog

Just bought a new rhino for the wife :stirthepot: and looking to put a pipe on it. I was seriosly looking at the Two Brothers Dual Exaust or a Big Gun. Any advise would be helpful :D

That Two bro's one is WAY nice, san-o mounting , sounds not to rediculous, but bring about 8 Bills with ya when u go, they get some serious grip for it !!! Alot of 3-4 hundred dollar models out there, but they are middle of the road. The Dragon fire dual is around 7 hun. but without baffles in it , u will be lookin for ear plug's.

Just bought a new rhino for the wife :stirthepot: and looking to put a pipe on it. I was seriosly looking at the Two Brothers Dual Exaust or a Big Gun. Any advise would be helpful :D

Bug gunz suck dont get one.

My buddy put on the Two Brothers dual and jetted it. Before hand we were side by side afterwards my stocker was faster. He lost a lot of mid range with the duals

he then went with a HMF slip on... not as obnoxious loud and more mid range

take it from the king dont buy any!!!! i have ran three different pipes,and the dual pipe sucks and its so loud you cant here a dam thing plus,, people are braking the mounts,,,dr d looses its packing,,,stay with stock and there quiet plus you wont have any problems!!!!

take it from the king dont buy any!!!! i have ran three different pipes,and the dual pipe sucks and its so loud you cant here a dam thing plus,, people are braking the mounts,,,dr d looses its packing,,,stay with stock and there quiet plus you wont have any problems!!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RHINO KING. HE IS THE KING LOL

I like the idea of staying stock to keep the cash in my pocket. Just looking for that extra push up up the hill when needed :dunno: thanks for the responses :rockwoot: :mischevious:

Ya, no problems and lots more money for important things..... like....BEER :mischevious: :grin:

And it will be way more quiet, so you can sneek into other camps and get more..... beer when u run out :mischevious:

Ya, no problems and lots more money for important things..... like....BEER :mischevious: :mischevious:

And it will be way more quiet, so you can sneek into other camps and get more..... beer when u run out :mischevious:

:dunno::grin::rockwoot:

Most of the Rhino pipes I have seen are just loud without much benefit. I am working on providing a list of pipes sorted by decibel level:

Rhino Exhuast Manufacturers

A pipe shootout is in the works. Hopefully we'll get it done in the next few months.

My Rhino is still stock until I find something that isn't too loud and won't break the bank....

i had the trinity full exhaust installed on mine, along with a dynatek cdi, k&n filter, and 500 watt stator.. acceleration is better, but i'm not sure if it's due to the exhaust or a better curve in the cdi.

on president's day weekend, on sunday evening, i climbed comp. hill twice in my rhino. yay me. i have terracross tires mounted. just thought i'd add that. i was stoked.

Well everyone ive talked to about rhinos that have had them dynoed before and after the pipes they are loud but no true gain. Maybe 1-3 if your lucky for a hp gain i would talk to kayla(girl with horns)shes got a hc piston ported and polished/ ported head vaulves but you need to put a bigger radiator on there or it will burn the piston up. Just ask kayla she did hers the first time out hahahah and people say i blow motors up quick she did 2 bikes in 2 hours.

If you want a pipe I've heard good things about the Ron Woods system (intake, carb, & pipe). Probably going to run above a grand but it is supposed to have a noticable performance gain.

Here's a quick recipe for performance on the Rhino:

BRP CDI, RAIS snorkel, KN Hardstyle intake, 155-160 main & flip the washers on the needle, clutch kit, and billet exhaust tip. (the tip will open the stock up to a 2" opening, it's as good as any slip on out there.) Use 25" Carlise 489's; 10's in front & 11 in rear; run 3.5 to 4 psi in sand. Spacers are a must, i have 2" all the way around and its night & day over stock. You'll make it up comp w/ this setup.

If you want a pipe I've heard good things about the Ron Woods system (intake, carb, & pipe). Probably going to run above a grand but it is supposed to have a noticable performance gain.

Here's a quick recipe for performance on the Rhino:

BRP CDI, RAIS snorkel, KN Hardstyle intake, 155-160 main & flip the washers on the needle, clutch kit, and billet exhaust tip. (the tip will open the stock up to a 2" opening, it's as good as any slip on out there.) Use 25" Carlise 489's; 10's in front & 11 in rear; run 3.5 to 4 psi in sand. Spacers are a must, i have 2" all the way around and its night & day over stock. You'll make it up comp w/ this setup.

How do those spacers hold up? they come loose? jumping affect them? I heard 2" is rough on the bearings

I don't understand some of these companies not doing the R and D on their exhausts, and just putting them out there on the market without knowing if there are any true gains or not :happydrunks:

The same thing happened with LTE duals on the DS, only dirt wheels did a little diddy on it with a dyno, and reported a loss of 5 hp with the pipes on :happydrunks:

I think the whole idea behind an after market exhaust (and please correct me if I am wrong, mr copy and paste :happydrunks: ) is to allow the engine to breath better. so that means increasing the diameter of the header pipe, as well as the rest of the pipes to the exhaust, and opening up the exhaust as well.

If the aftermarket headers are the same diameter, then you get no better flow mang

what? what was that? did somebody say backpressure??? lol

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE