Presidents Day Weekend 2007 Video/Slideshow

Frosty

Ok, I may not be Steven Speilberg, but I made my first attempt at making a little movie from our weekend @ Dumont over Presidents Day. Please feel free to check it out, share with your friends, make comments etc. It was fun to make and even more fun actually doing everything that's in the video! Anyone that is ever interested in doing so, please use Google Video. They are one of the only free hosting services that will allow for a file to be uploaded over 100MB. The video/slideshow is roughly 37 minutes long. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Frosty

Copy and paste the link below into your browser:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...og-sl&hl=en

You've got some really cool stuff in that video. It's pretty cool. It was a little long, so I didn't watch the whole thing, but who cares because I gave you an A anyways!

Now who can tell me what movie that is from? :blink:

Cool movie man :beercheers:

You've got some really cool stuff in that video. It's pretty cool. It was a little long, so I didn't watch the whole thing, but who cares because I gave you an A anyways!

Now who can tell me what movie that is from? :blink:

Cool movie man :beercheers:

Thanks for the kudos brother. I didn't really do a whole lot of editing, just threw in all of me and my roomates videos and pics from the weekend. It was pretty fun messing with it though. Next time I'm going to try and be a little fancier with some different transitions and what not. The next time I do another one I'll post it on here again.

Yeah, like dreamrr said...cool pics but it was a tad long. I just fast forwarded through the boring stuff though. :blink: Sorry I had to be honest. I enjoyed checking it out though. Anything with Dumont experiences in it is cool chit in my book. :beercheers::blink:

Yeah, like dreamrr said...cool pics but it was a tad long. I just fast forwarded through the boring stuff though. :blink: Sorry I had to be honest. I enjoyed checking it out though. Anything with Dumont experiences in it is cool chit in my book. :beercheers::watching:

I appreciate the feedback. I figure if I'm going to do it again I'll get feedback to make the next one that much better. Thanks for checking it out brother! :blink:

Hey that chick in the fur coat works at a local shop..met her on Pres day at the shop to get a new carb. screw ordered, she messed up the order and now its going to be another week :(. She was cool though :D.

Let me add for clarification..This shop (which has been disrespectfully named in another post) was the biggest help to me in getting a measly little screw fixed. The chick was absolutely cool and helped me with a few other things also. They have fixed their mistake and we are taking our business back to them again. Sorry to take your post :blink:...

So Frosty, nice 1st time video :blink: , with a little practice it wont take much till you will have some great shows posted up. Thanks for sharing. :beercheers:

Edited by Foxysandchick

Shawn you got some serious time on your hands!!!!!!! I saw myself in a couple of those pictures :mc_smiley:

Ok, so I might have a little extra time on my hands...but at least I put it to use doing something fun. Is that justification? It was good seeing you out there brother, we'll have to do it again soon.

can you add video into a slide show like that?

that was purty dam kewl!

I used Windows Movie Maker and it lets you do videos and still shots and put them into a movie format. It was fairly easy to use. Now that I've done it once, it should be a little easier the second time around. Thanks for checking it out.