wtb rhino

Warrior07

• 2 weeks later...

so how do we get hooked up . :beercheers:

let me know what you want and I will se what they have and go from there but you need to be serious and not just thinking about it. If they do not have on in stock it takes about a week to get one and they are here in Vegas so no need to go to Utah.

nope we are serious we just sold wifes bike and will need one for duckcreek vacay preferably blue / red is a ? :watching:

Well the Red is 10,373 and the blue I will find out since it will be a limited edition it will be a little more.

Well the Red is 10,373 and the blue I will find out since it will be a limited edition it will be a little more.

well we have dicided on red 660 07 so if you can let me know were to get ahold of one and when or who and is $ 10,373 otd and is it a dealer .

well we have dicided on red 660 07 so if you can let me know were to get ahold of one and when or who and is $ 10,373 otd and is it a dealer .

You can call me at 702-523-3986 and I will get you hooked up and it is at a dealer. Kenny

:slap: alright pete i met you hanging in a rhino and during clean-up saw you you cruising in a rhino :dope::beercheers: hey pete :slap: sand railers can't hang out in rhinos :dope: j/k still nice to meet you and randog and ogp :laughing:

Come on...I was just messin around. :idiot: Yeah I was hanging out in a Rhino :hello: . You didn't see me climbing any hills with it though did you? :blury:

:laughing::dunno: