where to purchase out of state riding permits

Danielle

I don't know if i am posting this in the right area.

Does anyone know where i can purchase out of state riding permit stickers for utah and Ca.?

Can the one sticker be used at both places? I think that's what they are called if not :DDRrocks:

Also my daughter has to take the riding course this year so she can ride at coral pink utah at easter.Do you no if she can take the class here in vegas before we go so we don't have to waste anytime when we get there?

I think Sam's Cycle Supply has them also.

Might want to call first 867-SAMS ask for Meg.

Also, If you buy one for CA. it is good for all state parks. My dad came out to Dumont for Pres. and the first thing we did was go and ask the Rangers if he needed a Ca. in addition to his Utah one and they said that all Parks will honor out of state tags/stickers.

she will have to take it there, by a utah ranger.

That is what I figured,I was just trying to save some time.Oh well!

I hope she doesn't fale :DDRrocks:

Last year she only had to take the written cause they weren't doing the course that weekend.So they only gave her a 30 day temp.

I don't know if i am posting this in the right area.

Does anyone know where i can purchase out of state riding permit stickers for utah and Ca.?

Can the one sticker be used at both places? I think that's what they are called if not :DDRrocks:

Also my daughter has to take the riding course this year so she can ride at coral pink utah at easter.Do you no if she can take the class here in vegas before we go so we don't have to waste anytime when we get there?

I bought a two year over the phone out of oregon for $10 and utah does reconize it ..

• 1 year later...

725 Summer Street NE, Suite C

Salem OR 97301

503-986-0707

Bump :DDRrocks: $hit it was me that posted it and Ed who gave the info. :idea::DDRrocks:

Here you guy's go that were looking for this.

When you call over there tell them that you are going to org.and that your permit sticker does not cover org.

Edited by Danielle

Bump :DDRrocks: $hit it was me that posted it and Ed who gave the info. :idea::DDRrocks:

Here you guy's go that were looking for this.

When you call over there tell them that you are going to org.and that your permit sticker does not cover org.

Thank you girl!!!