iam soooooo getting one of these for my truck!

RAGDOLL MX

you dont need to go wasting your money on one of those... Just go for a ride with BABERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT in his truck.. :D

:freakin_nuts: :beercheers::headbang1: i would love it way to much and would probably give people heart attacks!! But it would be GREAT!!!

Bert has the big truck that matches the big horn!!!!!

Hey you guy's don't make fun of me now j/k. :beercheers: That's about how I sounded last night, but it just wouldn't stop honking............. :headbang1:

That video was funny brought back memories. :freakin_nuts:

That's great, seen that vid about 6 mths ago, and have wanted one of those ever since. That would be so much fun, I know those fools got a ticket after that......Semper Fi, Woody :freakin_nuts:

Hey Cole two of my buddies have those horns off a train on their trucks. :headbang1:

One was discontinued because of how loud. :shout:

It is seriously funny when people think they are smart a$$ on the road and then get..... :beercheers:

Then we look back like its someone else... :freakin_nuts:

Nope fresh out but dont buy the $1600 dollar one...I have the 4 horn and its loud enough.I think the other 2 expensive ones arent much louder just a different pitch.

How much are the cheaper one's?My husband just called me driving to his job in Anthem and he said he is buying one of those horns.Needed for all the idiots on the road in vegas.I told him he would probally cause a accident with that horn. :laughoff:

Fabbed tank from scrap................................free

Deuce and a half horn from E-Bay................$30.00

12-48v Hummer Compressor.......................$80.00

Facial Expressions on clueless commuters......PRICELESS

It's all worth it when you scare the sh!t right out of someone pants. :dance:

I love it. Just make sure you show your buddies with out tellin them you have it. :driver:

Trust me it will be a BLAST!!! :drinkbeer:

:D Funny you posted this, I am getting 2 trumphets on my truck now that are as loud or louder than the ones in the video. I'll have them at the clean up...I cannot wait