lvnalolife Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 So I go out for a friends birthday last night. This is a girl that I grew up with and has been like a little sister to me. While sitting there at dinner, one of her friends shows up. I keep looking at her and thinking to myself, "I know her from somewhere." I ask my friend why does she look so familiar? Well her response was, "been to any strip clubs lately?" I said yeah. And then it hit me. At Ross' bachelor party, she was the hottest girl in there and all of us had multiple lap dances from her. I have to admit she was hot even with her clothes on, but I couldn't help looking at her and thinking, damn I've seen you naked! Is that funny a$$ hell or what? I leaned over and told the wife, "you know how you said I spent too much money at Ross' bachelor party?" She was like "yeah." I said, "well, there's what I spent it on!" She laughed and said, "She's hot!" I love my wife! :mc_smiley: Steveo, maybe we should go back there now!! :mc_smiley: Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 15, 2007 Author Posted March 15, 2007 That is fummy sh*t... :dunce: :ahhhhh: What is a fummy? Quote
steveo Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 That girl was HOOOOOOOOT. that was a great night. she made about 4-5 hundred on us that night.. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 u guys were paying to put her thru school, right? lol lol Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 15, 2007 Author Posted March 15, 2007 u guys were paying to put her thru school, right? lol lol Nope! I was paying her to "put em on the glass!" Quote
steveo Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Nope! I was paying her to "put em on the glass!" on the glass on your face, same difference.. :ahhhhh: Quote
Randog Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 :dunce: Your wife is way cool JJ. Wonder how cool the ladys would be if there were pictures of the party? :ahhhhh: What a trip. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 on the glass on your face, same difference.. :ahhhhh: :dunce: Quote
offroadracer Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Thats a good wife there.....my girl would be :ahhhhh: about it.. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Awesome wife you got, good thing you know it. I would have done the same thing :ahhhhh: . Quote
offroadracer Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Nope! I was paying her to "put em on the glass!" Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 :dunce: Your wife is way cool JJ. Wonder how cool the ladys would be if there were pictures of the party? :ahhhhh: What a trip. the ladies ended up hanging with the guys at the club. so no pics needed, we saw first hand. lol lol Quote
offroadracer Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 the ladies ended up hanging with the guys at the club. so no pics needed, we saw first hand. lol lol not all of us were there too see though :ahhhhh: ..we wanna see too Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 16, 2007 Author Posted March 16, 2007 not all of us were there too see though ..we wanna see too Sorry to say, no incriminating pics were taken. :ahhhhh: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.