the new rhino being replaced?

rhino king

no...its not that one its going to be a full blown runner that is going to be ready to race???how much is that true,,,i dont know but...i know a guy that has seen it...because he is doing some work on it...the more i know..i will post...im trying to get more info...

I have a buddy who test 4 kawi and says they have a new one and is suppose to kill the rhino but I dont know for sure. I dnt think that kawi and suzuki are putting out the same one

The suzuki sidexside they have now is nothing great!! hopfully they step up like they did with the 450r

ok so kawi and suz......is coming out with there rhino..dont know the name but it is going to be sick,,,so start selling those rhinos boyz...cause daddy is comiing again..... :headbang1:

Then you'll have to change your screen name....OR look like a dumba$$ I guess. :beercheers:

i was talking to a polaris errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr farm equipment rep about the side by sides, and he CLAIMS that there is a law/regulation, that stock, these things are limited to 40 0r 50 mph IN STOCK TRIM!

I know that with the efi, polaris is being stingy, and not letting anyone buy the rights to the programming for their ecu's, like the diesel tuners use, to hop up the rangers.

I have a buddy who test 4 kawi and says they have a new one and is suppose to kill the rhino but I dont know for sure. I dnt think that kawi and suzuki are putting out the same one

The Kawi/Suzuki joint venture is over

The venture is not over, look at the dirt bikes. They are the same and the internals on the street bikes are the same as well and neither would survive with out the other. Where are these new sxs? The mule is no rhino but green junk. :dunno:

:blury: who freakin cares, if whatever comes out beats a rhino. GET A LIFE. rhinos are fun and not a rail. if you want to compete and haul a$$..........freakin buy a rail. :isbb: if everyone sold there toys to get the latest and greatest they would all be broke. :dance: INVISA-KAWI-KING :blink::laughoff::laughoff::idiot:

:dance: who freakin cares, if whatever comes out beats a rhino. GET A LIFE. rhinos are fun and not a rail. if you want to compete and haul a$$..........freakin buy a rail. :blink: if everyone sold there toys to get the latest and greatest they would all be broke. :clap: INVISA-KAWI-KING :blury::laughoff::idiot::isbb:

:laughoff:

i thought you sold your toyz,,,to get the new latest thing around.....rhino...ummm :laughoff::idiot: ,,,plus i did not sell my rhino to get a new one or plan to get the new one when it comes out...but if i want to ...its my money i make it...some times,,,,,,, :laughoff:

:argue: who freakin cares, if whatever comes out beats a rhino. GET A LIFE. rhinos are fun and not a rail. if you want to compete and haul a$$..........freakin buy a rail. :flipoff: if everyone sold there toys to get the latest and greatest they would all be broke. :blury: INVISA-KAWI-KING :idiot::laughoff::idiot::isbb:

:clap::laughoff::blink::blury: :dance: :clap::laughoff:

Hey you guys need to quit bagging on Rhinos. They are the only car my buggy can beat up the hill when it's running. :laughoff::clap:

:idiot:

You're gonna LOVE that turbo Don.

You'll show em' :isbb:

:blink: Mutha Turbo Bitchezzzzz :blury:

Hurry up already though!

I know :laughoff: :dance: