Coral Pink

Kitcat

correction. I forgot the road turns into dirt a bit before the 90 degree left turn, then it turns back into pavement a litttle ways before it ends on the map show

post-3-1174710537.jpg

Wow Pete you are very handy with the computer.my computer skills are 0.You are better than map quest :laughing::D

:laughing: Met Ken today, nice guy...he gave me touchup paint for the bike :laughing::D

Edited by Dani

Oh they were saying take the 15 to the 9 which would take you up by St George, but cool that is another way then right on. It always pays to know multiple routes!!!!

That IS the way I was talking about. You take the 15 to the9, then the 9 to the 59, and then the 59 turns into the 389. :laughing: :laughing: (The turnoff from 15 to the 9 is past St George.) You sure you know how to get there, Mark? :laughing:

yeah uh...you take the 15 to the 9er, then to the 9th exit past the 15th street on your left but only if your a righty, then uh...turn that way, then go all the way down past the street with pavement on it :laughing::laughing:

Like wingnut said though, they are overhauling the dunes so don't go there.

post-3-1174748296.jpg

yeah uh...you take the 15 to the 9er, then to the 9th exit past the 15th street on your left but only if your a righty, then uh...turn that way, then go all the way down past the street with pavement on it :blink::laughoff:

Like wingnut said though, they are overhauling the dunes so don't go there.

post-3-1174748296.jpg

Pete slow down :blury::barf: "jane let me off this crazy thing" :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

1: I-515 N / US-93 N / US-95 N toward ELY / RENO. 0.7 miles Map

2: Merge onto I-15 N via EXIT 76B toward SALT LAKE CITY (Passing through ARIZONA- then crossing into UTAH). 126.2 miles

3: Take the UT-9 exit- EXIT 16- toward HURRICANE / ZION NATL. PARK. 0.1 miles

6: Merge onto UT-9 / W STATE ST toward HURRICANE. 12.2 miles

7: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto UT-9 / W 500 ST N. Continue to follow UT-9. 44.7 miles

8: Turn RIGHT onto US-89 / S STATE ST. Continue to follow US-89. 3.4 miles

9: Turn RIGHT onto US-89. 0.2 miles

10: Turn RIGHT onto SAND DUNES RD / CR-1850.

Coralpinkmap.jpg

Has anyone taken this route?

Edited by mineurbiz

Pete slow down :barf::bs: "jane let me off this crazy thing" :laughoff::laughoff::blink:

1: I-515 N / US-93 N / US-95 N toward ELY / RENO. 0.7 miles Map

2: Merge onto I-15 N via EXIT 76B toward SALT LAKE CITY (Passing through ARIZONA- then crossing into UTAH). 126.2 miles

3: Take the UT-9 exit- EXIT 16- toward HURRICANE / ZION NATL. PARK. 0.1 miles

6: Merge onto UT-9 / W STATE ST toward HURRICANE. 12.2 miles

7: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto UT-9 / W 500 ST N. Continue to follow UT-9. 44.7 miles

8: Turn RIGHT onto US-89 / S STATE ST. Continue to follow US-89. 3.4 miles

9: Turn RIGHT onto US-89. 0.2 miles

10: Turn RIGHT onto SAND DUNES RD / CR-1850.

Coralpinkmap.jpg

Has anyone taken this route?

:laughoff: ya like those directions? :laughoff:

I have never taken that route. That seems like quite a long-cut. :blury: Once in Hurricane, take the 59 instead of going up to the 89.

the sand is real dusty can't see anything while your there :blink: no bikes can make it up the hill to the dunes :laughoff::laughoff: cows attack you when your not looking very horrible place to go . the meadows only hold like 5 rigs :blury: go to glamis :laughoff:

the sand is real dusty can't see anything while your there :blink: no bikes can make it up the hill to the dunes :laughoff::laughoff: cows attack you when your not looking very horrible place to go . the meadows only hold like 5 rigs :blury: go to glamis :laughoff:

OH NO is it those africanized killer cows? Since when did they enlarge the meadows, I thought it only held 3.23876 rigs?

Just take the canbeds rd it is fine unless you are towing 90 feet or more and the road that is dirt is not that bad but it does have a few soft spots so look for them. The dirt road saves you 45 minutes so unless you are not in a hurry travel through Kanab and it will be pavement all the way and look out for those cows as they own the freakin road. One more thing, take a big coat because it will be freezing this time of year and unless ou think 40 is cool I would wait until June when the low is only in the 50s.

Just take the canbeds rd it is fine unless you are towing 90 feet or more and the road that is dirt is not that bad but it does have a few soft spots so look for them.

No thanks, that road beats the crap out of your stuff. Especially if it has rained any time previous.