My New Long Travel Build

bp-guy

Mike

Thanks- It was fun building it with Dustin. I am sure I bugged him alot with me running in there and taking pictures and asking tons of questions...but it came out how I wanted it and I am very happy with it.

I am not sure about the night ride but we are thinking about the 25th of August for a quick trip out and shakedown.

The 25th ended up beong anther GD.com night run. Was a rough trip for a few of us.

Guess I missed this reply or would have mentioned it to ya.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man!!! I am like a kid in the candy store again. His shop is less than a mile from my work so I am there all the time bugging him..

Here is another of his builds...My buddy's Truggy. I promise I will get this out to Dumont one time.

that truggy is in the sand dream video

yep, right at the 2 min 5 sec part.

small world huh

we need a reunion run this year.

the lightbulb just came on :clap: thats the guy you were talking about :MBdance:

i dont know him and i thought that was a buggy :thumb:

that was 05 i lost the 454 motor on presbo day i missed the helicopter photoshoot ( evryone was pissed) i missed my photoshoot that chris had set up for sand addiction. ( i was pissed) i was so happy to have the car but thats when my motor woes started. im hoping this motor cures the problem. :rockon:

the cool thing is even though the car is 2 years old they still want me to go to there photoshoots this season for the next throttle junkey film.

and i got them interested in doing a dumont edition. i told them about ddr and the following here and that it would be somthing that would sell. so maybe some ddr peeps will get there cars in it too. no promises and its nothing like a big whoopdy doo but i think it would be neat !!

so while im at it remembering good jumps might pay off later they approached me about splitting costs on the photographer cause i would like some personall pics. maybe some ddr guys could pitch in and get some personal pics to and we can make it cheaper. ( and if there good stuff might play into the video to :dance:

Edited by barefoot bob

• 2 weeks later...

The time has come finially!! Going out to the desert for a lil test run. We are not going to the dunes, instead we are going to Ocotillo and Superstition. I have both sand and off-road tires loaded and will definately get pics and some video. The Truggy will be there as well. I am leaving at 3 or 4 and hopefully can get some pics before it gets too dark. If not I will get them in the morning before coming back home. :redneck:

Here is that Golf Tournament I was at last Thursday.. Hopefully these pics load up to a good size. I stole them off MYSPACE. As you can see it was a rough day!

post-1872-1189178414_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1189178435_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1189178689_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1189178709_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1189178721_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1189178735_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1189178744_thumb.jpg

Edited by bpguy