Rhino Question

FiremedicH2

I just got my rhino (used) and noticed that just before it stops while pushing the brake, there is a clanking noise from the rear near the rear brake. Could I have messed up the pads when I went around the block with the parking brake on? :mic: Or could it be something worse? It runs fine and doesn't to it while riding. Just before it stops completely. I don't know. :dance:

Edited by FiremedicH2

I just got my rhino (used) and noticed that just before it stops while pushing the brake, there is a clanking noise from the rear near the rear brake. Could I have messed up the pads when I went around the block with the parking brake on? :crackhead: Or could it be something worse? It runs fine and doesn't to it while riding. Just before it stops completely. I don't know. :dance:

:rockwoot: :mic:

That sounds like the noise my Grizzly makes (it has the same exact powertrain). It's shaft driven and the noise is most likely from the slack in the drivetrain (or clutch) when applying the brake and letting off- completely normal. That's if it's the noise I think you're talking about. I'd still check the rear pads to make sure though. Is it only when you hit the brakes hard or does it do it even when easy on the brakes?

I just got my rhino (used) and noticed that just before it stops while pushing the brake, there is a clanking noise from the rear near the rear brake. Could I have messed up the pads when I went around the block with the parking brake on? :no_no: Or could it be something worse? It runs fine and doesn't to it while riding. Just before it stops completely. I don't know. :banghead:

I can't say i,ve gone on a ride w/the brake on, but my 06 has made that sound since it came back on the 1st ride. Crappy Design in my opinion , i don't get the whole bind up and start to slow instantly crap they incorperated into this. Sounds like the rear rotor is fallen off ! And the topper for me on April fools day.... the friggin motor when KABOOM and blew the f up . Just had my 25 hr service done 10 hr early and its knockin like a somebeach. ridin along on the poker run mindin my our biz, and kafloowee. I,m gonna take up fishin !!! :banghead: :angry2: :banghead::bawl::bawl::bawl:

Edited by MCGYVER