dumont vendors

ntrsandman

When the vendors are at Dumont while we are there, we usually check out whats to be had as we leave. The wife wanted a specific flag for her quad. It was an extra 5 bucks for the flag mount. Having both 1/4 and 5/16 mounts, we figured we were covered. The flag she wanted came with a pole that was 9/32 in diameter. Too big for the 1/4 holder but too small for the 5/16. Put some O-rings on the pole to fit the 5/16 mount. Hopefully will survive. I will now check anything I buy at a vendor.

I got "screwed at the drive-through"

Anyone else have vendor issues?

When the vendors are at Dumont while we are there, we usually check out whats to be had as we leave. The wife wanted a specific flag for her quad. It was an extra 5 bucks for the flag mount. Having both 1/4 and 5/16 mounts, we figured we were covered. The flag she wanted came with a pole that was 9/32 in diameter. Too big for the 1/4 holder but too small for the 5/16. Put some O-rings on the pole to fit the 5/16 mount. Hopefully will survive. I will now check anything I buy at a vendor.

I got "screwed at the drive-through"

Anyone else have vendor issues?

:beercheers::drinkbeer: pay attention, and know what you are buying/looking for. i have had no problems with any vendor. hell, its a lot of effort on there part. dont blame them for your bad. :beercheers::drinkbeer:

Damn! All I know is that Hog Heaven scares me. Really, meat in general that is prepered in a "fast food" setting scares me. Sorry to the Hog Heave folks, all I hear is good things about the food. I should never have read that article about McDonalds... :beercheers:

Damn! All I know is that Hog Heaven scares me. Really, meat in general that is prepered in a "fast food" setting scares me. Sorry to the Hog Heave folks, all I hear is good things about the food. I should never have read that article about McDonalds... :drinkbeer:

Oh NO You didnt :D you got to try the Hog Heaven.. There breakfast's ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Seriously they are VERY good, you just got to poop afterwords.. can I say that on here LOL :beercheers::beercheers:

:ahhhhh: :boxer: pay attention, and know what you are buying/looking for. i have had no problems with any vendor. hell, its a lot of effort on there part. dont blame them for your bad. :drinkbeer::think:

Yeah, you're right. :beercheers: My complaint is basically about the flag pole. I have never heard of a 9/32" pole. :drinkbeer::beercheers: Only 1/4" and 5/16". I made mods to make it work. I will check diameters next time.

Duck Tape.. It works. :D

I have had nothing but good experience's with the vendors.. Everything from the ice guy to Sand Crazed ( who paid for HALF of the free DDR Shirts at the cleanup ) to hog heaven and other food vendors everyone has been great to deal with. :D

The Funnel cake lady is cool, and her prices are reasonable, and the funnel cakes are real,, not frozen. Taste excellent.

She sells hot dogs and other things too. All pretty good for the money.

Ya have to keep reminding her and her husband over and over what ya ordered and the way ya ordered it, and how much ya ordered,, not because they don't care, but they are along in their years and are slow to remember, and their is a language barrier (we think they're Swedish), so hold that thought.

Never had a problem with any vendors.

Damn! All I know is that Hog Heaven scares me. Really, meat in general that is prepered in a "fast food" setting scares me. Sorry to the Hog Heave folks, all I hear is good things about the food. I should never have read that article about McDonalds... :beercheers:

We use Hog Heaven at our Hells Angels Swapmeets and poker runs and they have always been excellent.

Never any complaints.

Damn! All I know is that Hog Heaven scares me. Really, meat in general that is prepered in a "fast food" setting scares me. Sorry to the Hog Heave folks, all I hear is good things about the food. I should never have read that article about McDonalds... :bawl:

do not blaspheme the hog :banghead:

all hail the hog :banghead:

all hail the hog :banghead:

all hail the hog :angry2:

all hail the hog :no_no:

all hail the hog :bawl: