Smilies

Randog

:laughing: Anyone ever have a tough time findin' that DAMN smilie your lookin' for? :blury:

I SWEAR, Sometimes I scroll down, up, down, up,,,,, and I'm like WTF, did Pete delete the thing or what? :laughoff:

Son of a Mutha Bitchezzzz :isbb: .................... Oh there it is. :laughoff:

Just wondering if it's just me :laughoff: you know :laughoff: or not :laughoff:

R-

No, I have to go on smiley hunts too. Most of the time what I'm looking for just slips between the lines. But people posting their own smileys as attatchemts F's me up because I'll want to use it in a later post and I spend 20 min.'s looking for it before I realize it wasn't one of ours. :dunce:

I do like that there are 2 monkies. I don't know why there are 2, probably just because dancing monkies are so badass!! :ninja: :dunce:

No, I have to go on smiley hunts too. Most of the time what I'm looking for just slips between the lines. But people posting their own smileys as attatchemts F's me up because I'll want to use it in a later post and I spend 20 min.'s looking for it before I realize it wasn't one of ours. :dunce:

You mean like this? goofy2.gif

...or this? codom.gif

...or this? catfight.gif

How about these? zapper.gifrun_doh.gif

:ninja:

I do like that there are 2 monkies. I don't know why there are 2, probably just because dancing monkies are so badass!! :isbb::thumb:

Seems to me, that second monkey showed up 'bout the time the little jester guy (whom I liked VERY much) disappeared!! :dunno::laughoff:

I gotta cute monkey for ya Anna: post-1889-1176420836.gif