Our latest Frankenstein creation!!!

TCS T

Here it is: The epitome of a HillBilly!

I'm pretty sure if you go to Webster's Dictionary and look up the definition

of a Redneck, this would be a sample photo of a vehicle one might be seen in!

We just sold the owner of this new red SS chevy a snow plow! :thumbsdown: Here is

a picture of the device installed! :thumbsdown:

post-195-1139264014_thumb.jpg

post-195-1139264031_thumb.jpg

So, what do you think?

let me ask you this trav... Did you ever think you would see the day when you had to install a snow plow in the DESERT!!! let alone on a BITCHIN truck such as that one!!

Thats freakin NUTZ right there..

let me ask you this trav... Did you ever think you would see the day when you had to install a snow plow in the DESERT!!! let alone on a BITCHIN truck such as that one!!

Thats freakin NUTZ right there..

The truck actually resides in Virginia City, Nevada.

But to answer your question- :thumbsdown: F*CK NO! :thumbsdown:

• 2 months later...

The truck actually resides in Virginia City, Nevada.

But to answer your question- :laughing: F*CK NO! :laughing:

if he ever needs anything else, make a personal delivery. while there, have some drinks at the bucket of blood salloon. one of the best dive bars ever (as reference to another thread) in which i spent plenty of time when i lived up north (which is probably why it took longer than it should to get through). ask for marshall; he is the owner, and he will drink you under the table, like any good bar owner should!!! i guarantee a good time.

Damn...... I am from the country not the city.......Driving a big a$$ truck around, just to look good now thats a waste. It looks to me as if that truck is gonna go out and make the owner some money, instead of costing him(or her). No No NO it is not a waste, Those trucks are made to work hard, wash it off and then head of to the hoedown :laughing: I love saying hoedown.

Edited by Ken's Colors

Damn...... I am from the country not the city.......Driving a big a$$ truck around, just to look good now thats a waste. It looks to me as if that truck is gonna go out and make the owner some money, instead of costing him(or her). No No NO it is not a waste, Those trucks are made to work hard, wash it off and then head of to the hoedown :rainbow1: I love saying hoedown.

:rockon: So where is the hoedown? :headbang:

Damn...... I am from the country not the city.......Driving a big a$$ truck around, just to look good now thats a waste. It looks to me as if that truck is gonna go out and make the owner some money, instead of costing him(or her). No No NO it is not a waste, Those trucks are made to work hard, wash it off and then head of to the hoedown :headbang: I love saying hoedown.

If it wasn't for show...then why didn't he just get a 4x4? Seems to make more sense to me.....considering the conditions that it will be in for plowing. Maybe that's why it's red....so when it hits ice and slides off the road it'll be easier to find!! Just a thought.....

:rainbow1:

Edited by cmyfirepole

I just did'nt know for sure. It would be ridiculous for some one to put a plow on a 2 wheeldrive pickup. Now the question is , is all wheel drive as good or better or worse than 4X4 for plowing or anything else?

It's probably better in my opinion for street driving, even in snow.

It's probably better in my opinion for street driving, even in snow.

:laughoff:

Well now his choice of truck makes more sense to me now. I had no idea Chevy made an AWD pickup.

Edited by cmyfirepole