What's everyone riding?

Don29palms

When your out in the dunes it is easy to recognize(sp) peoples rides or helmets and gear. Everybody is unique in one way or another. How about posting some pictures of your ride or another way to idendentify you. Here is some pictures of my buggy. If you see it introduce yourself. :laughing:

post-23-1131596985_thumb.jpgpost-23-1131597103_thumb.jpg

post-23-1131597122_thumb.jpgpost-23-1131597143_thumb.jpg

post-23-1131597170_thumb.jpgpost-23-1131597192_thumb.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ISBB, I like the looks and some of the handling (handles better with another person in other seat about 225 lbs or so)I also brooke a front a arm :angry: real thin wall POS :thumb: Had some new ones made out of 120 wall cromemolly built by a off road racer :laughoff::laughoff: I know the car will break in half before the new arms even bend :laughoff:

Edited by igotarail

I was reading this post over on the other board.. about a company up in oregon... outta White City was called something like SMITHS Sand Rails or something like that.. they were some pretty sweet lookin pieces..

I was reading this post over on the other board.. about a company up in oregon... outta White City was called something like SMITHS Sand Rails or something like that.. they were some pretty sweet lookin pieces..

Here's mine

]post-85-1132358101_thumb.jpg

Yep, Alumicraft with twin turbo I would say.

Joe knows his cars! It's an Alumicraft with a twin turbo Northstar with a 4s. I have had it for 2 months and it is everything and more thatn I could ask for. Looking forward to going on some rides with other cars. Peeps in my camp are mainly quad riders. See you on the dunes! :laughoff: