Don29palms Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 When your out in the dunes it is easy to recognize(sp) peoples rides or helmets and gear. Everybody is unique in one way or another. How about posting some pictures of your ride or another way to idendentify you. Here is some pictures of my buggy. If you see it introduce yourself. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 that was alot easier than the old forums aye don.. Nice pictures.. Quote
sikkbanshee Posted November 15, 2005 Posted November 15, 2005 THIS IS A PIC OF CHUCKS BUGGY... TATUM MOTORSPORTS SAND DEMON ITS A SUBI STI 2.0 TURBO ENG BUILT BY OUTBACK MOTORSPORTS .. THIS THING HAULS ASSS... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 i saw that one roaming around dumont last weekend.. good lookin piece you got there joe.. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 I like how the quick sand dunes... just not a fan of the NOSE of the car... looks a little funny to me... Nice ride though.. Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 ISBB did you see the Quicksand car that broke the front arms last Saturday. He was wheeling all over the place using the clutch to lift the front end and ended up breaking pretty bad. Quote
igotarail Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 (edited) Thanks ISBB, I like the looks and some of the handling (handles better with another person in other seat about 225 lbs or so)I also brooke a front a arm :angry: real thin wall POS Had some new ones made out of 120 wall cromemolly built by a off road racer I know the car will break in half before the new arms even bend Edited November 16, 2005 by igotarail Quote
Don29palms Posted November 16, 2005 Author Posted November 16, 2005 (edited) JOE is my brother. And I can tell you that car hauls A$$ Edited November 28, 2005 by Don29palms Quote
zero Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 (edited) heres me and the wifes old school cars Edited December 18, 2006 by zero Quote
zero Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 thats in the oregon dunes. its on the whoop rd from hauser to spinreel. Quote
superdave Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 heres me and the wifes old school cars i personaly really like the look of those rails. these new ones with the fancy painted panels, wings and all that crap dont do anything for me. nice cars man! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 I was reading this post over on the other board.. about a company up in oregon... outta White City was called something like SMITHS Sand Rails or something like that.. they were some pretty sweet lookin pieces.. Quote
ynot Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 I was reading this post over on the other board.. about a company up in oregon... outta White City was called something like SMITHS Sand Rails or something like that.. they were some pretty sweet lookin pieces.. Here's mine ] Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 damn that a sweet lookin car ynot?? got details If i had to take a quick stab at it i would guess suspensions unlimited 2 seat mid engine w/ LS package and a 4s Quote
Don29palms Posted November 19, 2005 Author Posted November 19, 2005 I would say it's an Alumicraft. NICE CAR Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 Yep, Alumicraft with twin turbo I would say. Quote
ynot Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 Yep, Alumicraft with twin turbo I would say. Joe knows his cars! It's an Alumicraft with a twin turbo Northstar with a 4s. I have had it for 2 months and it is everything and more thatn I could ask for. Looking forward to going on some rides with other cars. Peeps in my camp are mainly quad riders. See you on the dunes! Quote
80grit Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 Dont have a pic of my wifes 250R but here is my rides. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.