LOOKING FOR ???

Sincity_blondie

hey people, im looking for something to mark my toyhauler so i can find it easier in a crowd from far away. ive looked at a couple flag websites, but havent really found what im looking for. not sure where else to look. can ya help a chic out and give me some suggestions? looking for something that would also be visible at night??

I have seen the flashing lights that sit atop toyhaulers in the dunes.. i have also seen lighted flagpoles too. it all depends on how imaginative you want to get. i have seen people hang christmas lights to their flagpole, fire up their genny, and go riding for a few hours

i have also seen a giant blow up santa that was see through plastic with lights inside of it on top of a toyhauler.

the coolest thing i have seen was a type of searchlight that lights up the night sky like a lazerbean that rotates, kinda like the big movie preview ones, on a toyhauler. i could see that one for miles

yeah the big gay balloon does standout when i was out back in november we rode by and i said to myself man you cant miss those guys with that thing out there. then i run across the ddr site and blam it belonged to them

yeah the big gay balloon does standout when i was out back in november we rode by and i said to myself man you cant miss those guys with that thing out there. then i run across the ddr site and blam it belonged to them

:shocked2: :laughing: :mc_smiley: Glad you found us, Rich :beerpint:

• 1 month later...

:grin::flipoff::coocoo::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

you guys are killing me. id like to find something original. i guess ill just start camping with you guys, then i can just look for the big gay balloon? right? :grin:

well if you have the $$ you can get yourself a Giant ballon with light and fill it with helium and fly it 150 up in the air ..... we see a few in glamis you can see them for miles

I was thinkin the same thing....then I found this site and all my questions were answered. I just try and relate my camp to the gay balloon and find it every time....except when it went down in the middle of prez day weekend....then we got lost at night more than once!!

I can get you strobe lights for the top of your toy hauler..

Why do you need to have something different just as long as it makes it eaiser for you to find your camp.

If it wasnt dark you could just look for the crooked GOT SAND sticker on the back door. :ninja::thumb::blury::thumb:

I can get you strobe lights for the top of your toy hauler..

Why do you need to have something different just as long as it makes it eaiser for you to find your camp.

If it wasnt dark you could just look for the crooked GOT SAND sticker on the back door. :ninja::thumb::blury::thumb:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR A FUNNY GUY STEVE. I WAS DRUNK, REMEMBER. THATS MY STORY AND IM STICKING TO IT. I CAN TELL IM GOIN TO END UP TAKING THAT DAMN THING OFF AND BUYING ANOTHER ONE. CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE GOIN TO NEVER LET ME LIVE IT DOWN!!! ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH. I FEEL THE LOVE!!! :blink:

ON A LIGHTER NOTE, STROBE LIGHTS WOULD BE COOL!!!