Hi ho hi ho off to Utah I go!

iweb

Wooohooo, off to Duck Creek today to take the hauler up for the summer season. Hopefully my property does not sell so I can stay all summer. I will think of all you peeps this weekend when I will be nice and cool running the Rhino around in cool weather and you are in 100 degree heat! Anyone have a jacket I can borrow? Oh and at dark:30 every night I will be sitting by the campfire watching the sun go down, watching deer run by, watching chipmunks play, watching the hummers fly by, etc. Oh and the fishing pond was just stocked with trout so I will be eating alot of fish cooked on the grill.

Hey dreamrr, can you hook up wireless internet at your place so I can sit in your driveway and check my email on the laptop????

Hey dreamrr, can you hook up wireless internet at your place so I can sit in your driveway and check my email on the laptop????

I'll see what I can do.... :beercheers::beerpint::beerpint:

Where is your cabin at?

Wooohooo, off to Duck Creek today to take the hauler up for the summer season. Hopefully my property does not sell so I can stay all summer. I will think of all you peeps this weekend when I will be nice and cool running the Rhino around in cool weather and you are in 100 degree heat! Anyone have a jacket I can borrow? Oh and at dark:30 every night I will be sitting by the campfire watching the sun go down, watching deer run by, watching chipmunks play, watching the hummers fly by, etc. Oh and the fishing pond was just stocked with trout so I will be eating alot of fish cooked on the grill.

not nice to rub it in :beerpint::beercheers::beerpint: (have fun )

I have been up there for the last 5 weekends finishing the garage.. :laughoff: last weekend was cold..but this weekend is supposed to be warm :beercheers: , as for the laptop yea it should work ours did in duck creek and hatch..it still has been nice up ther I took my hauler up ther and left it , I am not bringing back till after memorial :beerpint::beerpint:

Edited by OFFROADRACER

my parents were up there, or near there last weekend, said it was snowin in Cedar City

thats true i went up after work fri night going over the hill at about 10:30 pm :beerpint::beerpint: slippery as hell :beercheers:

Edited by OFFROADRACER

thats true i went up after work fri night going over the hill at about 10:30 pm :beerpint::beerpint: slippery as hell :beercheers:

PASSED A LOT OF PEOPLE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE WAY UP THE MOUNTAIN... I JUST LOCKED IN TO 4WHEEL AND HAD NO PROBLEM

I think everyone knows Bill, hopefully he put about 1000 gal of water in my tank this week. I paid for community water just need to spend another $2,000 to get a water line trenched to the RV.

I think everyone knows Bill, hopefully he put about 1000 gal of water in my tank this week. I paid for community water just need to spend another $2,000 to get a water line trenched to the RV.

Are you talking about Wild Bill?

PASSED A LOT OF PEOPLE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE WAY UP THE MOUNTAIN... I JUST LOCKED IN TO 4WHEEL AND HAD NO PROBLEM

same here just put it in 4 wheel and had no problems :beercheers: , was even pulling a trailer

Edited by OFFROADRACER