Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Updated:

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

budsponge

Campbell

Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more

NicoleinVegas

MikeinVegas

PaulyPaul

Resident^Blonde

Evil Beaver

Mr.Brownsand

SIN CITY 450

POWERHOUSE

CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF

Racer X

Thats gonna be one big a$$ camp :woo_hoo:

:woo_hoo::woo_hoo::idiot::laughoff::booty:

Ready to feed the addiction!

  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Thats gonna be one big a$$ camp :woo_hoo:

:woo_hoo::woo_hoo::idiot::laughoff::booty:

Ready to feed the addiction!

EXACTLY so as people arrive keep that in mind and dont make the camp to tight of a circle!!!!

Posted

EXACTLY so as people arrive keep that in mind and dont make the camp to tight of a circle!!!!

I doubt a circle will be that much of a concern being that it is only one night. As long as we're all in the same general vicinity. :woo_hoo:

Posted

Looks like there will be quite a few peeps from YFZTech and Planet Sand out there riding the dunes as well. :rockwoot: One guy from planet sand will even have a dyno with him. :beercheers:

Posted

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

budsponge

Campbell

Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more

NicoleinVegas

MikeinVegas

PaulyPaul

Resident^Blonde

Evil Beaver

Mr.Brownsand

SIN CITY 450

POWERHOUSE

CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF

Racer X

Dp315

Posted (edited)

We were going to head out Friday night, but are waiting until Sat morning or early afternoon. I have a blue/white 700 Raptor and will be with a yellow/black 700 . We'll be in a green GMC truck. I'm excited!!!

Edited by NicoleinVegas
Posted

I can't believe this topic has gone 8 pages :rockwoot:

Good times to come with some great peeps :beercheers:

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

budsponge

Campbell

Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more

NicoleinVegas

MikeinVegas

PaulyPaul

Resident^Blonde

Evil Beaver

Mr.Brownsand

SIN CITY 450

POWERHOUSE

CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF

Racer X

Dp315

Posted

Looks like its goin to be fun night. was planning on being out there and recording some footage but so far all my buddies have backed out :( . maybe one of them decides to change there mind at the last minute, just have to wait and see :beercheers: .

Posted

Hi my name is Brice this is my first meeting. The first time I realized I was a sand addict was

when I had to go to Dumont in over 100 degree heat and come to find over 50 sand junkies trying

to get a sand fix at the same time. I know I'm a sand whore but I can't fight the addiction.

We are a bunch of crazy or stupid or both, addicted sand crazed speed junkies and I love it.

:beercheers::beerpint: :dance: :rockwoot::laughoff:

Posted

Hi my name is Brice this is my first meeting. The first time I realized I was a sand addict was

when I had to go to Dumont in over 100 degree heat and come to find over 50 sand junkies trying

to get a sand fix at the same time. I know I'm a sand whore but I can't fight the addiction.

We are a bunch of crazy or stupid or both, addicted sand crazed speed junkies and I love it.

:beercheers::beerpint::blury::rockwoot: :dance:

:clap: admitting is the first step. Thank you Brice for sharing your story with the group!! :laughoff: :dance: :dance:

Posted

Hi my name is Brice this is my first meeting. The first time I realized I was a sand addict was

when I had to go to Dumont in over 100 degree heat and come to find over 50 sand junkies trying

to get a sand fix at the same time. I know I'm a sand whore but I can't fight the addiction.

We are a bunch of crazy or stupid or both, addicted sand crazed speed junkies and I love it.

:beercheers::laughoff::blury::rockwoot: :dance:

All together: "HI BRICE"

Together we can all get through this. :dance: :dance: :beerpint:

Posted

You know we are addicted when i keep trying to convince people that 100 degree weather aint that bad..lol :beercheers:

Its only bad when you stop riding or dont have a cold :rockwoot: in your hand!

Posted (edited)

I bet someone will drive over there, you should hop in and bring the pup?

Yeah, That sounds fun :) she likes to chase the quads :beercheers: at least we would be able to chill at the bottom of comp hill. ne 1 want to take me to the north poll too? lol still havnt seen that damn thing!

ne who, darrell should be getting off work a bit earlier then he is used to so we should be getting there before dark (if i get off my butt and get everything ready before we leave) i dont know if there is any other thread or if its too late for this or not, but is there going to be a potluck later sat night or anything like so?

Edited by Resident^Blonde
Posted

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

budsponge

Campbell

Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more

NicoleinVegas

MikeinVegas

PaulyPaul

Resident^Blonde

Evil Beaver

Mr.Brownsand

SIN CITY 450

POWERHOUSE

CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF

Racer X

Dp315

KustomMadMan

Posted

i dont know if there is any other thread or if its too late for this or not, but is there going to be a potluck later sat night or anything like so?

i was wondering about that too. i usually just survive on beef jerky and dr. pepper when i go for a ride but if there is going to be a pot luck i could bring something or give $$$ to whoever is feeding me.

Posted

i dont know if there is any other thread or if its too late for this or not, but is there going to be a potluck later sat night or anything like so?

i was wondering about that too. i usually just survive on beef jerky and dr. pepper when i go for a ride but if there is going to be a pot luck i could bring something or give $$$ to whoever is feeding me.

Let me answer that for you................

UHHHHHHHHHH NO :beercheers:

Posted

What time are the majority of the people going to be riding, morning of 6/23/07 or the evening of 6/23/07?

I think for the most part the evening of the 23rd and some will also be riding the next morning (24th) then bailing when it gets hot out :beercheers:

Posted

I'm trying for morning...cause I just want to go...lol.

Should we have a addict meeting on the side of the hill, so we can all help each other? You know, each stand up and tell our story?? ahahahah

Posted

:wedgie:

:beerpint: ok then...I'll tell ya what. Let's do one- YOU plan it, YOU host it, and YOU grill the food. I'll bring a small tub of potato salad and sit back and eat like 20 bucks worth of food. cool? :dance: You must not have caught on to the past big trips where "everyone" did a potluck. Most of us that did all the work.....we're over potlucks. :beercheers: eff that chit :laughoff: The word "potluck" is almost as bad as saying "official DDR camp". Just don't say it. :no_no: :dance:

:clap: :dance: :blury:

Is it Saturday yet? :rockwoot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...