June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woo_hoo: Let me tell you sonny. I'm going to my 20yr reunion on Sat.

Car is torn down too. But I'll be back. :laughing::D:laughoff:

Randy, while the car is torn down you should make it faster...It is a little under powered!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Today Sat, Jun 23 Hourly Forecast more details

6am

81°F

Feels Like

77°F

9am

93°F

Feels Like

87°F

12pm

105°F

Feels Like

99°F

3pm

110°F

Feels Like

103°F

6pm

107°F

Feels Like

100°F

9pm

95°F

Feels Like

89°F

12AM

Partly Cloudy / Wind Overnight Low

76°F

Edited by mineurbiz

^ not too bad :laughoff:

FYI: Don29Palms and OGP got out there last night and are sweatin their a$$es off right now. :laughing::laughing: To whoever gets out there first on Saturday- they did NOT park near bathroom #6 so don't look too hard for them. :laughing: They parked way over off the first finger for some reason- I think for cel service or something. I still plan on parking near 6 so we'll see you guys there. I should be rolling in around 6 or 7 ish. :laughing:

^ not too bad :woo_hoo:

FYI: Don29Palms and OGP got out there last night and are sweatin their a$$es off right now. :laughing::laughoff: To whoever gets out there first on Saturday- they did NOT park near bathroom #6 so don't look too hard for them. :laughing: They parked way over off the first finger for some reason- I think for cel service or something. I still plan on parking near 6 so we'll see you guys there. I should be rolling in around 6 or 7 ish. :laughing:

call me when your leaving town tomorrow pete. Im thinkin im hitting the road about 3-4?? Gotta stop at B-rads for water on my way.

CANT FREAKIN WAIT!! :laughing:

call me when your leaving town tomorrow pete. Im thinkin im hitting the road about 3-4?? Gotta stop at B-rads for water on my way.

CANT FREAKIN WAIT!! :laughing:

We are headed out around 3PM and going the back way (thru Pahrump). Blue Dodge 2500 with a Next Level 5th wheel hauler

I think the trailer has a sticker on the back saying "MABLE"

Edited by mineurbiz

ok one last question from my end... is there going to be a comunity fire pit or we all just gonna be on are own? i'll i got to burn is palets and i know thats a big NO at the dunes.

ok one last question from my end... is there going to be a comunity fire pit or we all just gonna be on are own? i'll i got to burn is palets and i know thats a big NO at the dunes.

FIRE? Are you crazy? :laughing::laughing:

yeah i know it will be hot but whats a night with out FIRE!!! sorry.... i'm a little bit of a pyro... lol. i was just thinking mainly for light but i'll dig out the colemon.

for a trip of less than 24 hrs, no way am I goin all the way to pahrump. Im takin the tecopa road.

IS THERE STILL CONSTRUCTION OUT THERE ON THE ROAD AFTER THE HILL???

LOL goof we are in the far northwest, so we will be going like we are headed to Amargosa and then turning to head to Pahrump, it is a tiny bit longer but no big hills. We will not be passing Tecopa Road.

I have never went that way before Mark. Maybe I should try it.

I like it, I do not mind traveling for an extra 20 minutes to save pulling a 40 foot hauler over pot mnt. You end up going through shoshone, but what an easy trip.

We are headed out around 3PM and going the back way (thru Pahrump). Blue Dodge 2500 with a Next Level 5th wheel hauler

I think the trailer has a sticker on the back saying "MABLE"

What time you leaving town Mark? Maybe have our selves a convoy?

he's leaving bout 3 ken!! see everyone out there!

for a trip of less than 24 hrs, no way am I goin all the way to pahrump. Im takin the tecopa road.

IS THERE STILL CONSTRUCTION OUT THERE ON THE ROAD AFTER THE HILL???

Yes as soon as you com down Mt.P the construction is still going on. The "Cone Zone"!!!!

Yes as soon as you com down Mt.P the construction is still going on. The "Cone Zone"!!!!

maybe you should drive my ride fedex!! see if it overheats on you?? maybe I am doing something wrong pulling the hill. Cant imagine what though

im a little concerned with it being so freakin hot today. hopefully I make it over the hill!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Stacey you be careful, find someone to caravan with!!! :laughoff:

We'll be rolling out of here @ 2pm, if we can stand the wait!!

Stopping @ some place in Baker to catch something to eat and then should be rolling in about 5:30 and 6:00 :stirthepot:

And we are bringing two others with us! :laughoff:

Edited by buggychick