Coral Pink 16th & 17th(Changed to 23-24th)

lvnalolife

We are thinking of going up to Coral the weekend of the June 16th(scratch that! 23-24th). I will probably take off Fri morning and stay til sun early afternoon. Anyone interested. I have a few of us itchin to go already. :ahhhhh:

17th is Father's day so I was told to reschedule. :ahhhhh:

We are thinking of going up to Coral the weekend of the June 16th. I will probably take off Fri morning and stay til sun early afternoon. Anyone interested. I have a few of us itchin to go already. :beercheers:

When you do decide if your are going or not that weekend, let me know. I will more than likely go!

Always down to go to Coral. That place rocks...

I have talked to a couple of people about what route they take, which was do you go? Both leave St George, but one goes to Kanab and the other head to the Carmel Mt.

Through Kanab is the only other way I go if I don't take the Cane Beds road. It is a dirt road shortcut. Saves you about 30 miles. Look up Colorado City, AZ on http://maps.google.com/ then zoom out and you will see Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park.

Im going for sure, also bringing along some other people that arent on this board.... Leaving Friday late afternoon!

I would love to go back to coral. Had such a great time up there for memorial day. Unfortunately, IM POOR.

Have a great trip though. Take some pics, since we didnt. :laughing:

Be safe !

Can throw your bike in the back of my truck if you really want to go. :angry2:

Well I started this post and now I found out I can't go that weekend, as it is Father's day weekend! I am going to have to put it off til the following weekend. Sorry! However if anyone wants to come out that weekend instead let me know.

:rolleyes: The following weekend is the night~early morning ride at Dumont!! (The 23rd) :dunno:

I know, but I have a big group that would rather go for a weekend then one night. I will regret not going to the night ride, but I am sure I will manage to hold back my tears while I am up in the cooler Utah weather all weekend! :think: And I am not pissing the family off by going over Father's Day. :boxer:

We are thinking of going up to Coral the weekend of the June 16th(scratch that! 23-24th). I will probably take off Fri morning and stay til sun early afternoon. Anyone interested. I have a few of us itchin to go already. :flipoff:

17th is Father's day so I was told to reschedule. :ahhhhh:

shoot.. all the better to go lol celebrate fathers day with the family in coral pink. what a great weekend that would be! :laughing:

Hey John! Darrell confermed last night. We are deffinatly going! (16th and 17th) Cant Wait! Gonna be a BLAST!! :flipoff:

Sooo, are you gonna leave friday when D gets outta with work? Kristin and I are leaving friday as soon as shane is here in town and ready to go. Hes gonna throw his KFX 450 (that I alomst totaled the other day) in the bed of the truck and ride out with me. Dave is coming up saturday morning with Jess. :stick_smack:

Oh, and do you guys wanna camp out there or stay at the cabin? Its like 30 minutes maybe from there towards Duck Creek!

Edited by SINCITY450

Sooo, are you gonna leave friday when D gets outta with work? Kristin and I are leaving friday as soon as shane is here in town and ready to go. Hes gonna throw his KFX 450 (that I alomst totaled the other day) in the bed of the truck and ride out with me. Dave is coming up saturday morning with Jess. :stick_smack:

Oh, and do you guys wanna camp out there or stay at the cabin? Its like 30 minutes maybe from there towards Duck Creek!

1. It depends what time shane gets into town. I dont get off work until 4:30, and if need be then darrell could probally get off early, cuz the idea was to roll with everybody up there because we have never been up there before, and wanted to do the whole road trip thing.

2. We were thinking about camping out there because Im not going to be riding and we will have felonie with us so it would be pointless to go to coral pink and me chill in the sun by myself ya know. Were trying to get chapo to loan us the motorhome so I can have entertainment while u guys are off riding.

1. It depends what time shane gets into town. I dont get off work until 4:30, and if need be then darrell could probally get off early, cuz the idea was to roll with everybody up there because we have never been up there before, and wanted to do the whole road trip thing.

2. We were thinking about camping out there because Im not going to be riding and we will have felonie with us so it would be pointless to go to coral pink and me chill in the sun by myself ya know. Were trying to get chapo to loan us the motorhome so I can have entertainment while u guys are off riding.

cool, whatever...