dunefreak Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 Does anyone have any favorite local bands they go see? I'm kinda curious if there are some decent ones out there that others like that I haven't heard of. Here are a few decent ones... my friend's band, Cherry Hill Slow to Surface- very good band Magna Fi- not so local anymore- they got kinda big Big Bad Zero- used to like em, now I don't Cornerstone- Saw them once and they were pretty good GDB (Goldfish Don't Bounce)- best damn local band ever- VERY talented Siamese Graffiti- aka Armz' band- some of you may remember from the night drags back in August Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 How about Slaughter!!!They are from Vegas!!!! are they still alive??? Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 yea, actually mark slaughter opened a tattoo shop by unlv. I think it's mark.. Quote
vegas style Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 im friends with a couple of the guys in Age of Reason. speed rap metal kind of thing. they play around town very aggressive music. Quote
offroadracer Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 There has been a few good bands out at goodsprings ... dont remember the names slow to surface and for another local band " 3bitchen dudes and tanner" its my bosses band Quote
90+ PLUS Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 How about Slaughter!!!They are from Vegas!!!! i know that band leaders cousin Quote
duniemonkie Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 Happy Camper's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? They're still playing? That would mean they've been together for over 10 years!!! GDB is the best I've ever seen, but Pete playing the congas drunk as hell is right up there... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.