Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

dammit, whats wrong with me? lol :laughing::laughoff:

thanks

NOTHING PETE... you're just trying to make the perfect flyer and you WILL... (with a little help that is) :D:laughing:

These flyers should also be given to the vendors to pass out. :thumb:

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Man, I figured the flyer was triple-quadruple spell checked! After this final find, any other miss-spell is up to someone else to find. I feel like I am piling on the Prez! :woo_hoo:

Borrowing is missing an "O". (borrwing) Sorry Pete! Thats it, I'm done! :woo_hoo:

Got a question, after you fixed "responsibility", the word kids' is hanging off the border. Will that have an affect on printing? Thanks! Sorry to make you work more. ( Just the anal speller in me) :woo_hoo:

Posted

Man, I figured the flyer was triple-quadruple spell checked! After this final find, any other miss-spell is up to someone else to find. I feel like I am piling on the Prez! :blink:

Borrowing is missing an "O". (borrwing) Sorry Pete! Thats it, I'm done! :woo_hoo:

Got a question, after you fixed "responsibility", the word kids' is hanging off the border. Will that have an affect on printing? Thanks! Sorry to make you work more. ( Just the anal speller in me) :DDRrocks:

:laughoff::booty::booty::banghead:

I'll get it right one of these times. :woo_hoo::dunno:

Maybe I should take a drink before I proof read it this time. :idea::idiot::woo_hoo:

Posted

Wow i didnt even notice this thread i was about to start a new topic lol. Well i just noticed the flyer on the home page i really like it, and i really think this is something that should be handed to every duner entering the dunes, with the purchase of everypass.

Posted

post-3921-1175623599.jpg

:laughing:

That's what I was talkin' about!! :laughing: (Just didn't take the time to find that post)

Besides, I came upon this thread a little late in the game. post-1889-1182539129.gif

Looks GREAT Pete! (and we have already printed up a buttload of 'em!!) post-1889-1182539214.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...