duning safety & etiquette

How about nobody is allowed to use a crapper that isn't their own? Or if you don't have your own place to sleep doesn't make it ok to sleep in someone else's "Bowling ally" or Taj Mahal?????

Or no dirtbike kids(Especially a pinger) allowed to camp within 100 yards of my trailer? Or how about if you borrow something from someone you give it back?....there's my :think::banghead::laughoff:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about nobody is allowed to use a crapper that isn't their own? Or if you don't have your own place to sleep doesn't make it ok to sleep in someone else's "Bowling ally" or Taj Mahal?????

Or no dirtbike kids(Especially a pinger) allowed to camp within 100 yards of my trailer? Or how about if you borrow something from someone you give it back?....there's my :barf::banghead::laughoff:

:think::slap: those are good ones

How about putting something about not dumping trash in dumpsters in Tecopa or Pahrump

haul it all the way home. :laughing:

Something about kids under 16 always supervised and hold responsibility to parents

for kids actions.

Or no dirtbike kids(Especially a pinger) allowed to camp within 100 yards of my trailer? Or how about if you borrow something from someone you give it back?....there's my :barf::laughing: :gayboy:

yeah this is a good one! and dont bring it back broken or smashed :laughoff:

Or no dirtbike kids(Especially a pinger) allowed to camp within 100 yards of my trailer? Or how about if you borrow something from someone you give it back?....there's my :2cents::barf::laughing:

YEAH!

Great Topic Pete. Remember there may be a few first timers at Dumont,

1. For the campfires that accidentally get glass bottles put in them, be sure to pick up the pieces in the morning.2. Tie your trash bags down in the back of your trucks on the way out.

3. NEVER go straight over the crest of a dune.

4. Use CAUTION when riding around noon or at night, dunes end without notice.

5. NO WORMTRACKS :barf:

Am I the only one reading my posts????? :laughing:

dont ride with a group of stupid people!!! :ahhhhh:

I can't help it,I meet up with freinds from SoCal there

You taught me that!! :ahhhhh: :dunno::dunno:

Yeah Dan we learned that one from you!

Now we are :dunno: so.....

Watch out for little kids when their parents can't watch out for them!!

Everytime we go out I always see some poor little kid on a quad or a bike running around with NO PARENTS :bawl: to be seen and people flying through camp! Its not the kids fault. Someday one of them is gonna get hit and killed cause their parents aren't paying attention! :pissed:

Edited by buggychick

I think I am done with this flyer. :dunno: Tell me if there is anything you think I should change or add. There isn't much room left. It was hard trying to cram all that info on to one 8.5x11 sheet. :ahhhhh:

I think it's pretty simple and easy to quickly read over so hopefully it will work. My printer is out of ink :ahhhhh: so if someone could print one up and let me know if it looks decent that would be appreciated. :D

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/dune_flyer.pdf

If we agree it's all good, I'll get a link up on the homepage for it. :dunno:

Edited by dunefreak

we should have all new ddr member read and agree to it before joining the DDR site.

If we don't agree do we get kicked out? The idea is good but overboard,

Haul it in haul it out

no pit racing(in camp areas)

Those with the biggest nuts and make the biggest ruts have the right of way in the dunes

been working for me for 30yrs at Dumont

Pete it looks good. :shake:

When it is approved I will make copies and hand out to all that camp with us and take extras to give to others. If everyone did that that would get the word out to lots of peeps.

Pete Chris told me to inform you that it looks good :laughoff: but wanted to know where the skulls were?? :shake:

:booty: I'll make up a special one just for him. It will have skulls, rainbows, or whatever else he wants on there. :bs::laughing: