Neckcar weekend!

wingnut

rv spots will be there all wekend. we watch the race from motorhome hill. :drunk:

Wish we could afford the HILL, but if you look down, outside of the backstretch....we'll be there, as usual, all weekend :thumb: partying with a group from Idaho with a traveling bar!!

im gonna be there. have had my tickets since last spring. i keep 4 seats in the earnhardt terrace every year at turn 4. im ready to do some tailgating. lets hook up. my buddy comes from florida every year and we stay at the plaza so we can party downtown. we both love craps and beer. not a bad drive up vegas blvd. from there. :drunk: last year we won a little money but promptly pissed it away in glitter gulch. whats a weekend without boobs? :thumb:

Wish we could afford the HILL, but if you look down, outside of the backstretch....we'll be there, as usual, all weekend :thumb: partying with a group from Idaho with a traveling bar!!

a few years ago we were down at the porta pottys at the entrance to snob hill there and a track worker on a golf cart came by. we said we needed a ride in to see some friends and he gave us one. watched the whole race from the back stretch :drunk:

• 3 weeks later...

Not dogging on nascar but i'd rather watch from home.NHRA is the place to be when it comes too seeing it live and its not too expensive either :rockwoot: .I like nascar as much as any other person but I really never had the urge to go buy a ticket yet.Mostly because of the trafffic nightmare that follows afterwards thanks to las vegas's mindset of build the track now and worry about the traffic later mentality haha! :slap:

yeah there are a few tracks that dont have it together when it comes to parking. fontana just went to a color system that has a designated color assigned to your tickets which is also your parking area. supposedly you can only enter and exit those designated colored gates? of course all parking will be crazy at those events but it seems vegas has always had a horrible reputation for there exiting. i have heard if you jump on the freeway heading away from vegas then flip a u-turn its not as bad.

The traffic is why we ended up getting the RV spot. Now we just spark up the BBQ and keep on partying while we watch everyone wait in line!!

....oh and by the way last time I looked NHRA isn't that cheap either.

holy cow, infield is that much. what about this motorhome hill? i was out that way yesterday at the dunes, and saw what looked like a big hill overlooking the track with motorhomes on it? does it actually look over the whole track? and whats it like up there? is it only motorhomes or is there room to get a toyhauler moved around up there?

its a few grand for nascar weekend. and there is a waiting list. we snuck up there a few years ago and it was pretty cool to watch. i dont know about toy haulers. i dont think i have ever seen any up there.

Edited by superdave

hey, i was looking for infield info? anyone know how to get those tickets? wanted to take the toyhauler out there and party all day and watch the race.

We are in the infield every year. We pay about $900.00 but that comes with 6 tickets for each race and you save money buy bringing in you own Food and Beer.. If you get 6 people it comes out to about $130.00 a person. If you want to get these tickets call the ticket office after the race and see what they have open for next year. :finger:

Prices for the infield start @ 500.00 for rows 4&5

700.00 for row 3

900.00 for row 2

and 1,000.00 for the front row.

Edited by SinCityPredRider

Not dogging on nascar but i'd rather watch from home.NHRA is the place to be when it comes too seeing it live and its not too expensive either :angry: .I like nascar as much as any other person but I really never had the urge to go buy a ticket yet.Mostly because of the trafffic nightmare that follows afterwards thanks to las vegas's mindset of build the track now and worry about the traffic later mentality haha! :finger:

NHRA will run you about $120.00 a person for the 4 days. We go out to the fall race and park the motorhome in the el monte lot for about 90.00

If anyone is going to be at the speedway friday I d like to invite you to an open house my team is having our shop is located at the speedway. Orleans Racing located in the D building will be friday from 3 to 5 I think maybe earlyer or later heck I just wort there..... stop on by..

Before you get to the speedway theres going go be a industrial complex on your right side our building is D unit 104 theres a huge yellow hauler out back you cant miss it ... I was told by my girlfriend who knows waaayy more than me its going to be from 11 to 1 today...

If anyone is going to be at the speedway friday I d like to invite you to an open house my team is having our shop is located at the speedway. Orleans Racing located in the D building will be friday from 3 to 5 I think maybe earlyer or later heck I just wort there..... stop on by..

Welcome aboard Harley! Are you associated with the Orleans Hotel?