Toyota Tacoma

ya there is nothing like taking a tour of the desert in your brand new armada while staying in 2 lanes.. im surprised i didnt take out any of those road construction cones!!

Desert on the left... desert on the right, desert on the left, desert on the right... the trailer was swapping damn near the entire way down potosi. i think i had a little chit in my britches.. Why we didnt end up on our lid i dont know but between me drivin and pete spittin out instructions and me trying not to loose it, DEFINATLEY tought me a lesson... TOUNGE WEIGHT IS KEY!!!

The trailer was a little 16' carson.. mini buggy pulled in foward motor over the axles, raptor and 2 wheeler behind the buggy. Needless to say all the weight was in the wrong places!! got scary quick!

I'm laughing my a$$ off reading this story. Brings back scarey yet FUNNY a$$ memories! :laughing::laughing::flipoff::blury:

I didn't think it would be that bad loading it that way. My DMax never got that chitty, but then again- der.... it's a ONE TON....and then a half ton SUV with soft PLUSH suspension. :laughoff:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even with the one ton i bet it would have gotten a little squirley no where near as bad but i bet it would have swayed a little... and you having the brake controller in the 1 ton definatley wouldnt have had to fight it the whole way down LOL