Toyota Tacoma

:MBdance: Nope on that truck since the bank would not finance it.

Wanted to add it to my existing car loan to have 1 total payment and then sell my car privately, but they didn't like the year plus the high mileage :flipoff: .

Looks like I have to work out some more stuff before I can get the truck I want :banghead: .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks but you may be better off with one that has less miles, My buddy James works at car max and they seem to be fair priced so let me know what you think. I may be able to help you out with financing as well so give me a ring if you would like to discuss some options. I may even be able to get you a deal form one of the dealers who bank with me. Gotta go home see ya :laughing:

:beercheers:

Thanks everyone, I am learning as I go :slap: .

Just gotta get a better job :laughing: I have been working on that already though :D .

Kristin what do you do, places are always hiring just depends on what you do and what you need to make. We even have openinings.

Kristin what do you do, places are always hiring just depends on what you do and what you need to make. We even have openinings.

I started in law enforcement with LVMPD right after high school, I left after 3 years due to a medical condition. I have been gone from there for almost 3 years and I am trying to go back, but it is a long complicated process. I have just been doing security jobs :laughing: to get by since all I have ever done is law enforcement.

:offtopic: in my own post.

ya there is nothing like taking a tour of the desert in your brand new armada while staying in 2 lanes.. im surprised i didnt take out any of those road construction cones!!

Desert on the left... desert on the right, desert on the left, desert on the right... the trailer was swapping damn near the entire way down potosi. i think i had a little chit in my britches.. Why we didnt end up on our lid i dont know but between me drivin and pete spittin out instructions and me trying not to loose it, DEFINATLEY tought me a lesson... TOUNGE WEIGHT IS KEY!!!

The trailer was a little 16' carson.. mini buggy pulled in foward motor over the axles, raptor and 2 wheeler behind the buggy. Needless to say all the weight was in the wrong places!! got scary quick!

ya there is nothing like taking a tour of the desert in your brand new armada while staying in 2 lanes.. im surprised i didnt take out any of those road construction cones!!

Desert on the left... desert on the right, desert on the left, desert on the right... the trailer was swapping damn near the entire way down potosi. i think i had a little chit in my britches.. Why we didnt end up on our lid i dont know but between me drivin and pete spittin out instructions and me trying not to loose it, DEFINATLEY tought me a lesson... TOUNGE WEIGHT IS KEY!!!

The trailer was a little 16' carson.. mini buggy pulled in foward motor over the axles, raptor and 2 wheeler behind the buggy. Needless to say all the weight was in the wrong places!! got scary quick!

i know weight was an issue with the 1/2 ton suv, but did you fill your water tanks before going, or was that with the water already in?

had some effen scissor action goin, huh :laughing:

thank god there wasn't any wind, or this forum would be an effen memorial :laughing:

glad you guys made it out of that..

so...isbb, is that YOUR trailer....or did you just borrow it???

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

i know weight was an issue with the 1/2 ton suv, but did you fill your water tanks before going, or was that with the water already in?

had some effen scissor action goin, huh :laughing:

thank god there wasn't any wind, or this forum would be an effen memorial :laughing:

glad you guys made it out of that..

so...isbb, is that YOUR trailer....or did you just borrow it???

That was petes 16' flatbed.. was one of those hook yer stuff up to my ride ill drive and eat gas for the day trip... something tells me we should have re-loaded it when the a$$ end of the armada didnt squat any.

didnt get a hauler cuz i cant afford the damn storage fees and have no where to keep it yet.