Check out my new trailer

bp-guy

I had previously bought a Pace Pursuit trailer and to my dismay I asked the guy every question in the book about the trailer except---How wide is the rear door? :offtopic: turns out it was a 90" and I need 93 minimum. So i was able to sell it and took a $100 loss (not bad). I was referred to a guy that also has an AG sand car (the V12 BMW twin turbo car) so I go over to his house and he sells me his old trailer at a killer price!! It came with the compressor and tool box too!

(believe it or not the V12 was not enough for him so he sold it and is going BIGGER)

post-1872-1184170577.jpg

post-1872-1184170588.jpg

post-1872-1184170599.jpg

post-1872-1184170609.jpg

post-1872-1184170622.jpg

post-1872-1184170632.jpg

Edited by bpguy

does it fit with paddles on?

Yes it does. this thing is sweeet. I will be taking it to vegas next month to move my father back to san diego. August 3-5 is when I should be there. Maybe we can do another dinner/drinks or just drinks?

And yes Sincity I have taken it out. hard roads and a few packed dirt roads in my buddys neighborhood. This thing flies!! Can't wait to hit the sand with it.

nice :flipoff: 'n trailer :laughing:

that tongue jack will save you a lot of frustration hitching and unhitching

Thats the truth!! I bought one for the Pace trailer but didn't install it so I am giving it to my father in law for letting me borrow his diesel truck to move my dad. It seems as we get older we get lazyier and buy the things to do the work for us.

Too bad I cant figure out a way of making a 3rd appendage to feed me beer on demand! :laughing:

Thats the truth!! I bought one for the Pace trailer but didn't install it so I am giving it to my father in law for letting me borrow his diesel truck to move my dad. It seems as we get older we get lazyier and buy the things to do the work for us.

Too bad I cant figure out a way of making a 3rd appendage to feed me beer on demand! :flipoff:

its already been invented.....they are called hydration systems (camelbacks)

:laughing:

i use these when duning

i have 2 of them...one for water while riding, and the other for beer when i am done for the day..... you keep them in the freezer :laughing:

I have one of those for work. the 100oz camelback. It has a ton of storage for my handheld GPS, energy bars and big flex-e-cuffs for when I catch a group of illegals.

Edited by bpguy

I have one of those for work. the 100oz camelback. It has a ton of storage for my handheld GPS, energy bars and big flex-e-cuffs for when I catch a group of illegals.

:laughoff:

i totally forgot what your name meant.......man, as a citizen of the US who is PIZZED about our current immigration situation, myself, as well as many more people I know appreciate the work that you do, and feel sorry for the situation you are in. if there was ever anything I, or, i am sure, anyone else on this board can do to help you out, all you have to do is just ask.

:thumb:

:idiot:

i totally forgot what your name meant.......man, as a citizen of the US who is PIZZED about our current immigration situation, myself, as well as many more people I know appreciate the work that you do, and feel sorry for the situation you are in. if there was ever anything I, or, i am sure, anyone else on this board can do to help you out, all you have to do is just ask.

:stirthepot:

Senior Cheese- I appreciate the words... thats all I need! Knowing I have the support is good enough. I can't tell you how many times we get flipped off by people here just driving down the street..

Anyone coming to San Diego is more than welcome to do a ride along with me.

nice :barf: 'n trailer :stirthepot:

:thumb: Well put Cheese. :barf:

I totally agree. That's a sweet trailer. :grin:

Cracks me up when you guys use the bananas for words. :dope:

My Bad!!! I guess all the cool guys are named Tim!!

If your name is Tim, and you admit it... :dope: ... You might be a Mutha Bitchezzz :barf:

:idiot:

:idiot: Well put Cheese. :thumb:

I totally agree. That's a sweet trailer. :grin:

Cracks me up when you guys use the bananas for words. :barf:

If your name is Tim, and you admit it... :barf: ... You might be a Mutha Bitchezzz :barf:

:stirthepot:

( in a circular group setting)---- Hello my name is Tim and I am a :dope: