Here Kitty Kitty Kitty . . . .

zoom-zoom-Suze

When I was taking Bob's picture.......he shows up across the street ....... guess he wanted his pic taken too??? Neighbors shephard was attacked by cayotes a few weeks ago........heard cayotes and barking about 5am that did not stop --we knew something was up.....went next door and damn cayotes had shephard circled....they ran off when we got out of car but poor dog went limping back home

post-1481-1185328597.jpg

there is this town in Colorado and this family had to put bars on the windows because of the mountain lions would sit outside and watch in side like they were going to attack and when they drive there car in the garage the have to hurry and shut the door as soon as they get in because some of the mountain lion would follow them in. pretty scary :thumb:

guns...

WTF is your neighbor thinking allowing his shepard out with coyotes around???

when I first moved into this neighborhood that I am currently in, there was a lot of empty space, some farmland, some just dirt fields. some nights, you could hear them howling. They actually drew out a neighborhood dog, and killed it.

a few nights after that, my dogs were goin ape chit, and one of those little bastages was at my side gate.

the next early morning, at first light, I was out there with my 370 deer rifle.......got me 2 of them, scared the rest off, and never seen them again.

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

dang thats really what i love to see.

thanks for posting this picture. :bump:

Come onnnnnn he looks like he's sleeping :dope:

Cheese~

We had hay bails beside our dogs pin up next to back yard last year...

Dogs were going nucking crazy in the night....we got up and Cayote was standing on hay bails ready to jump in.

Then I'm out walking in back of field and come upon a pup....I knew the parents had to be close....backed up and went back to house for the gun... and end up finding their den they made at our irrigation pump. :dunce: So we got the whole famdamily :thumb:

coyoyes are no bigger than a beagle i lived in the foothills of big bear lol, i had a mastiff pit and a sheperd those coytotes kept a wide birth from my property. there just over grown rats they killed my lil dog hobo so i retaliated with two mean dogs and a gun. they stand in my road ill run them over like the garbage they are !!!!

i hate those things . bobcats are cool they never ever bothered or attacked anything of mine . however if they got to close to my kids or my dogs id hunt them like i did those coyotes

Edited by barefoot bob

coyoyes are no bigger than a beagle i lived in the foothills of big bear lol, i had a mastiff pit and a sheperd those coytotes kept a wide birth from my property. there just over grown rats they killed my lil dog hobo so i retaliated with to mean dogs and a gun. they stand in my road ill run them over like the garbage they are !!!!

i hate those things . bobcats are cool they never ever bothered or attacked anything of mine . however if they got to close to my kids or my dogs id hunt them like i did those coyotes

coyotes are like gang members...by themselves, they are panzies....but in a pack...their effen dangerous.

I like Bobcats. I think they a beautifull. To bad it had to die. It really is not the animals fault they do what they do. It is us humans moving in on what was their home.

I agree wit ya there. The more they build into the mountains, the less home the wildlife has.

DEZ the :bump: pimp...rockin' a coyote fur coat.

MUTHA BITCHEZZZZZZZ

TFR!!!!!!!

Biotch betta have ma' monies!!!!!

:thumb:

That's right :dope: . Gonna open my own biznass in Parhump and put Heide Flice out of business. Be pimpin' in my coyote coat. A Hah! Thats what I talkin' 'bout. Just gonna have to find some nice looking Man 'hoes. That wanna work.

How cute, the kitty is sleeping, he must be tired if he is sleeping on a dirt road in the middle of the day... :dunce:

:dope: Wach U been :bump: ? He was laying on the side of a busy country road about 1 mile from town~

He was knocked out good. :thumb: