Smokers!!

EY3BA11

I need some opinions here from people that have met me and hung around me!!

DO I SMELL like a giant ashtray when i have been smokin??

I have been noticing more and more lately how much that crap stinks ( Since i havent had a smoke in a week and change.. :D) The office around here WREAKS of it... i can smell it on people and want them to go away.. Plus tacomama said she would show me her boobies as incentive if i stopped.. :D

But honestly do you guys feel the same way?? If so im sorry for makin you deal with my stinky a$$... NO MORE STINKY MEEE!!

Hey speakin of that nasty smell.. does the detail guy across the bay from you have some super duper smell killer stuff that will get rid of that nasty smell... i can smell it in my truck now and it stinks..

Hey speakin of that nasty smell.. does the detail guy across the bay from you have some super duper smell killer stuff that will get rid of that nasty smell... i can smell it in my truck now and it stinks..

I doubt it. I can ask him though. My truck is due for a major scrub-down.

Wipe everything down with lemon pledge then bissel the carpet & seats.

It will be inside your vents too! Good luck stinky! :laughing:

I use to know a girl with the nickname (stinky) in highschool...diffrent stink

though! :finger:

we called her long john silvers!!!!

If you smoke or around a bunch of smokers then you will stink ISBB.DERR! :D

I was talkin bout them times when im not in a crowd full of that crap...

It all started that saturday night at the hurricane and that table full of em were right in front of me... thats when i realized i dont like it no more...

I have been noticing more and more lately how much that crap stinks ( Since i havent had a smoke in a week and change.. :D) The office around here WREAKS of it... i can smell it on people and want them to go away..

I don't know about you...but I do know that smokers can't normally smell how bad it is like us non-smokers do. I can smell it on my clothes from just being around smokers.

You're smeller is just improving because you quit....for your health I hope you get to see the bewbies!! :blush:

well the boobies thing is a small fudge.. she was joking around one night i believe it was JJ's b-day party and said she would show me if i quit but she was jokin... so i dont EXPECT to see them.. :D but it should be all for the better now that my sniffer works better and i also hear that you aquire a diffrent taste for food as well... now maybe ill be able to eat healthier and get SKINNY ( yaa right )