Help I need new RV Storage!!!! Fast!!!!!

Kens Colors

My next business will be in RV Storage and Prep. With all these zero lot line parcels and homes filling them wall to wall in the valley the days if RV parking at the casa is history for the strong majority.

How about a deal where you show up off Blue Diamond Road or Pahrump and your rig is ready, the right tanks full and your shopping list "shoped" with the fridge and coolers full?

PJC sounds like a plan... I have been DREAMING of doing something similar.. cept mine would include 40 acres w/ 3 Sewer dumps, Propane, Gas, 7' tall chainlink fence w/ razor wire at the top.. on duty gaurds 24/7, ALLLL the full services one could imagine to get your rig ready for the desert.. :D

PJC sounds like a plan... I have been DREAMING of doing something similar.. cept mine would include 40 acres w/ 3 Sewer dumps, Propane, Gas, 7' tall chainlink fence w/ razor wire at the top.. on duty gaurds 24/7, ALLLL the full services one could imagine to get your rig ready for the desert.. :D

'Zact same idea. P have never figured out why Wheeler's does not do this. They have a ton of land.

My idea too in Pahrump-a-dump as all the new subdivisions are going in with lots too small for rv storage. I have 5 acres to work with and only thing holding me back is the fear of liability if something gets stolen or broken into.

My idea too in Pahrump-a-dump as all the new subdivisions are going in with lots too small for rv storage. I have 5 acres to work with and only thing holding me back is the fear of liability if something gets stolen or broken into.

That can all be handled via proper insurance and liability waivers.

:cry: Hey those are great ideas but I am still parking on the street :coocoo:

and thats is not good HELP!!!! :thumb: :headbang: :angry: :thumb:

Sorry Ken...I can't help...but I am curious as to HOW you lost your spot. :thumb:

Edited by cmyfirepole

I rented an RV space from one of my neighbors. After going out camping and riding a few times they bought a toy hauler that now fills the space. I am checking places in my neighborhood but i guess henderson :headbang: would work too since I work out there everyday!!