PT's Was happenin

EY3BA11

First time in a long while PT's on horizon was playing decent music and had a crowd on a tuesday night... :D I was teaching a couple patrons what a wounded dolphin was and they loved em... along w/ redbull and vodka.. I woke up at 5am w/ my heart pounding so the vodka wore off and the redbull kept going.. LOL what a good night it was... :blush: :rockwoot:

First time in a long while PT's on horizon was playing decent music and had a crowd on a tuesday night... :D I was teaching a couple patrons what a wounded dolphin was and they loved em... along w/ redbull and vodka.. I woke up at 5am w/ my heart pounding so the vodka wore off and the redbull kept going.. LOL what a good night it was... :rockwoot::thumb:

WOUNDED DOLPHIN -YESS! :smiley: :blush:

• 2 years later...
you can ask everyone around me... wounded dolphins will make you go from zero to derr in 1.5hrs and make you scream stupid things at the top of your lungs across the bar...

Wounded Dolphin - ISBB WTF is that? I've heard of a Dolphin Fin, but a wounded dolphin... :chev_bowtie:

Ingredients to use:2.0 tsp clear.gifGrenadine

0.25 oz clear.gifLemon juice

1.0 oz clear.gifOrange juice

0.5 oz clear.gif Sweet Vermouth

1.0 oz clear.gifVodka

Directions:Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes. Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well. Strain drink into a Cocktail glass, garnish with a Maraschino Cherry, and serve.

make a jaeger bomb backwards... Lots of jaeger a little redbull... gets you a wounded dolphin..

Story was we were pounding jeager bombs all night and crazie mex eddie didnt drink his and someone looked at his glass that had the shot of jaeger in it and goes man that thing looks wounded... then someone else blurted out yaaa like a wounded dolphin..

make a jaeger bomb backwards... Lots of jaeger a little redbull... gets you a wounded dolphin..

Story was we were pounding jeager bombs all night and crazie mex eddie didnt drink his and someone looked at his glass that had the shot of jaeger in it and goes man that thing looks wounded... then someone else blurted out yaaa like a wounded dolphin..

I'm gonna have to go ahead and steal the thunda for this one. My drunk azz :drunk2: was the one who said wounded dolphin that night when I saw that effer floating in the glass of beer. :clap: Don't ask where "dolphin" came from? :laughoff: I have no clue on that part. :idea::beercheers::laughing:

:laughing: Damn and here I was looking all over the place for a Wounded Dolphin - Great a bunch of drunks mak'n up $hit that can't be found - had me going.

Speaking of which - TP's? Is it on the list of places to visit this Thursday by chance....since were on the subject. Maybe I could buy you guys a Tequilla Crasher?

:beercheers:

Edited by Sandpirates2

I'm gonna have to go ahead and steal the thunda for this one. My drunk azz :drunk2: was the one who said wounded dolphin that night when I saw that effer floating in the glass of beer. :clap: Don't ask where "dolphin" came from? :laughoff: I have no clue on that part. :idea::beercheers::laughing:

Steal it all you want i was too drunk to remember who came up with it i just remember laughing my a$$ off over it.. :P