Thirsty Thursday Reccomendations!!

EY3BA11

OK!! I VOW TO NEVER SET FOOT INTO THE BWW ON SUNSET @ THE GALLERIA!!!

And a few other members feel the same way... Service has just gone to crap and the waitress's seem to be constantly having mental breakdowns ( that was the managers excuse ) Over charged and charged for things that have already been paid for. so we are done or at least i am...

so we are looking for a new place to host thirsty thursdays!!

So Far the canidates are!!

Hot Rod Grill on American pacific between stephanie and gibson.

Buffalo Wild Wings on Eastern between sienna hieghts and coronado.

PT's on Horizon and Horizon ridge

where would you guys like to go tonight? Im down for a TT but need to find somewhere else.

I say we start at PT's on Horizon and see how that goes first. I am feeling a bit better today, so I might cruise over there tonight. :laughoff:

ya then pick myA$$$ up ,,,you in TRAVIS thats close to home,pete I new you would feel better after that rub down :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king

ya then pick myA$$$ up ,,,you in TRAVIS thats close to home,pete I new you would feel better after that rub down :argue:

rub down?...whatever :laughoff:

anyways...I 'll give ya a call when I leave or I'll just pull up on your grass on blow the horn and scream "let's go poopd*ck!!" :laughoff:

Went by Hooters, hung out for a bit, no kids though so I left. Swung by PT's just past midnight and you guys were already gone, haaa haaa. :P

pt's was gettin retarded... so me and paulypaul and some of his friends from work went to redhawk over on eastern and horizon ridge