DDR Birthday

Luvdunes

Well, we can make it a Krazy Thirsty Thursday for the DDR b-day party.. I know Nick dosen't like alot of people, but if we could get 15-20 people to show up at PT's, that would be cool.

That is great for the Vegas group :barf: but the rest of us want to celebrate someway too. :idiot:

I dont mind alot of people just as long as 2 people dont show up im good :D

:barf: Ummmm, yeeaaahh.....

I like the idea of everyone being on at once, though a stratch of time instead of a moment may be more feasible. Perhaps between the hourse of 6 and 8 pm?

:lol: Ummmm, yeeaaahh.....

I like the idea of everyone being on at once, though a stratch of time instead of a moment may be more feasible. Perhaps between the hourse of 6 and 8 pm?

That sounds good that way people have time to get home from work and log on.

Can we get the word out? :DDRrocks:

:dunno: Ummmm, yeeaaahh.....

I'll be there in spirit I'm asleep by 5:30 p.m. CONGRATS on the B-Day though. I've only been on for a year (I think) and boy has it been fun!

That is great for the Vegas group :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: but the rest of us want to celebrate someway too. :DDRrocks:

All the Cali peeps could go to the D and have a beer at the north pole!!! :laughoff: