Offroaders in Vegas

wingnut

Dirt bikers of Las Vegas. There is a desperate need for all of us to get together and help eachother out. The city of Las Vegas is trying to get rid of all off road riding. They're closing down old trails, big desert areas, and leveling them out. Worst of all soon they're going to make all bikes have green stickers and titles. And if you have a off brand bike you're going to be screwed with a useless bike The only area that we're going to be allowed to ride in now is Apex. If you get caught riding anywhere else they will inpound the bike and slam you with huge fines. If you feel like helping email us back, call us at (702)384-6222 or come in to 5010 S. Decatur. Your help will be greatly appreciated

Hey craig sorry to tell you bud but its already done.

It happened last year.Its already illeagal to ride in clark county except for at Apex.

They are also enforcing the stickers too.I havent been in the desert(except for a 20 minute ride on the new ds) since my crash.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

didn't the law use to be you can ride pretty much anywhere that was not developed??????

i remember riding out behind nellis afb(not apex/ shiat hole) but on the backside of the flight line just out side of the hollywood gate. right by sunrise mt.

that sucks

didn't the law use to be you can ride pretty much anywhere that was not developed??????

i remember riding out behind nellis afb(not apex/ shiat hole) but on the backside of the flight line just out side of the hollywood gate. right by sunrise mt.

that sucks

yep...you said it, USE to be. :2cents: Those days are gone. :thumb::bump:

Where are you guys getting the info for the stickers on off road vehicles? I just looked on the DMV website and it says that off road vehicles arent registered or titled in Nevada. Not trying to argue, I am just wondering where you guys are hearing this from.

I also have been pulled over by a highway patrolman( Riding Quad on the 15, OOOPS ) Anyway he never mentioned anything about insurance or registration.

According to blm it its also still legal to rid up off of blue diamond past hualapi...thats what my friend was told he got busted coming out of the mountains from goodsprings ..they watched him come down out of the mountain and waited for him, but he was told by blm you can still go up blue diamond just around the bend near potosi on the left :bump: